SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do prior to her Law course, working in the hotel?
She ran her parents restaurant in cork but always lets on it was hers, Now she’s the events creation manager for a hotel group. So sales. Pre covid she was basically organising events in hotels. Yes she got a law degree. But she doesn’t have a law career

Reactions: 5
She ran her parents restaurant in cork but always lets on it was hers, Now she’s the events creation manager for a hotel group. So sales. Pre covid she was basically organising events in hotels. Yes she got a law degree. But she doesn’t have a law career
She's doing her masters. She must not have been able to secure a job in the legal profession as she still works for the hotel. Herself and Sabby have been social climbing with years and years. I'd say the lick arsing they do to celebs or wealthy successful people is only pathetic. Sabby seems to forgot how she made her name. She was a well respected hardworking businesswoman not so long ago. She's the opposite now.

Reactions: 7
She's doing her masters. She must not have been able to secure a job in the legal profession as she still works for the hotel. Herself and Sabby have been social climbing with years and years. I'd say the lick arsing they do to celebs or wealthy successful people is only pathetic. Sabby seems to forgot how she made her name. She was a well respected hardworking businesswoman not so long ago. She's the opposite now.
Couldn’t agree with you more. I’ll say something and I’m not a fan of Sandra , but it does take work to get a degree when working full time. Yes you can say she doesn’t have kids or a mortgage and I accept that but at least she definitely spent time on working hard at some point. Even if she then thought that would somehow get her a seat in the Dáil (insert another LOL here ) but sabby doesn’t even do 3 days a week in the salon. She’s meant to be the owner and this great hair educator!! She literally lives on freebies. Sorry if I’m coming across a Sandra fan , I don’t mean to be I think she’s painful. But I do think that Sandra seems to be trying to work towards something where as sabby wants the insta fame as opposed to hard work. Now Sandra is comfortable paying for a masters from her mother’s front room while she gives us all a speech in covid rules etc !

Reactions: 13
Isn’t she pathetic!! What women of Ireland love her fella ... she’s delusional!! And then was on today saying that she was being trolled because “nasty” people messaged her to say how could she sell clothes in a pandemic & with covid ... so a few of her loy
Gails Rails a pure dose. Decided to travel the length of the country to mind her fully grown adult boyfriend when he was Covid positive. Then gets it herself..like duh🙄 proceeds to travel back to Kildare when her 20yr old son tests positive, daily updates on symptoms via her Covid highlight..are you even an influencer if you don't have a covid highlight. And most eye rolls ever when Gail updates us all on said boyfriend's welfare.."so many people messaged wanting to know how William is doing, the ladies of Ireland love William" who in the love of all that is holy would message her to ask after her boyfriend, I despair for the women of Ireland🙈
Shes at it again. "I know how much you all love William". Seriously no, the women of Ireland don't all love William. We don't know him, he could be anyone.

Reactions: 6
Another one is an awful advert for the botox clinics in Cork. It has definitely aged her. She was in her 20's when she did the apprentice
The two of them go to same place as Liz R ... they each have that look about them... similar to your man who owns the clinic ... very bad adverts

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her story last night .. when she said her & William were doing diy ... which means that he travelled from cork to Kildare ... essential journey ... no I don’t think so Willie & Gail .. getting the ride is not essential .. according to NPHET 👊🏼 I’m sick of these arseholes bending the rules to suit themselves 🥊

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her story last night .. when she said her & William were doing diy ... which means that he travelled from cork to Kildare ... essential journey ... no I don’t think so Willie & Gail .. getting the ride is not essential .. according to NPHET 👊🏼 I’m sick of these arseholes bending the rules to suit themselves 🥊
But don't you know even NPHET love him. So it's fine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“Good afternoon everybody” - cue fake exaggerated laugh. There’s no filter for personalities unfortunately Shabby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But don't you know even NPHET love him. So it's fine.
Well any of the female members of NPHET will love him because according to Gail “all the women of Ireland love William” 😂😂 I’d like it to be just noted here now, that she included me in this statement as I am a woman in Ireland, and it’s not true 😂 what a tit 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was surprised she put that up as it was not essential!
That was me taking the piss, because "the women of Ireland love William". But yeah he shouldn't be there. She's usually careful enough to keep him off stories in lockdown, so that was a slip up.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Sabby has been on the gin since she woke up this morning. I don't usually see her stuff, but I feel she is way too up beat and fake today....... God, get me what she's having!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Sabby has been on the gin since she woke up this morning. I don't usually see her stuff, but I feel she is way too up beat and fake today....... God, get me what she's having!
Came across really fake.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.