SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah right. I don't know what to make of her. Does she have a job? Is there a thread on her?
She ran her parents business in to the ground a few years ago The Rising Tide. Dont think many would be queuing for her fo you!! Yes they is a thread I will tag you..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another day, another new jacket. This one was only €110 though and will be worn once no doubt. I thought the Regatta walking jacket she was gifted a while ago was the best thing since covid free sliced pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day, another new jacket. This one was only €110 though and will be worn once no doubt. I thought the Regatta walking jacket she was gifted a while ago was the best thing since covid free sliced pan.
Is it xs ?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She ran her parents business in to the ground a few years ago The Elm tree is it?? Do t think many would be queuing for her fo you!! Yes they is a thread I will tag you..
the rising tide was the business.
Elm tree still going

Reactions: 1
35 jaysis euro for a scarf.???? For that price I'd want it to rub my nipples and get me goin ffs. 😂
Ah but it’s less bulky than a throw 😂😂 ffs I’d be hard pushed to spend that on a scarf to wear never mind to artistically place on my poxy couch or “hall bench”

she’s a dose🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Artistically placed on my poxy couch 😂😂😂😂 love it
Surprised she actually tagged IKEA so much, wonder is she after a #collab with them 🙄 and how she kept saying “cheap as chips” oh duck off, those two or three cheaper pieces do not make you relatable when you’re spending €35 on a “slim” scarf for your poxy couch lads!

I thought at the start of her Covid journey she’d be great for awareness but she just dragged it out for a month and talked all about her! Surprised she didn’t tell Phil and holly all about getting the Rona from the sliced pan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised she actually tagged IKEA so much, wonder is she after a #collab with them 🙄 and how she kept saying “cheap as chips” oh duck off, those two or three cheaper pieces do not make you relatable when you’re spending €35 on a “slim” scarf for your poxy couch lads!

I thought at the start of her Covid journey she’d be great for awareness but she just dragged it out for a month and talked all about her! Surprised she didn’t tell Phil and holly all about getting the Rona from the sliced pan 🙄
Aw stop... was havin a tough day today and your comments gave me such a giggle 😂😂 fuckin slim scarf for the poxy couch 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she give the same tip the other day about not tying your hair up after using dry shampoo? Just massage it in and let it soak in 🙄 for the love of god!! I’m a hairdresser & can totally train my hair just like her but I most certainly don’t use a bottle of dry shampoo the day I bloody wash my hair!

Reactions: 8
public service announcement, she had to size down in the M&S jeans.

Odd considering everyone else seems to say true to size

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think rolling the sleeves of a top out over the cardigan sleeves looks class.....anyone?? Didn’t think so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.