SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her main business is no longer hairdressing id imagine. Its “ influencing”. They are being paid a fortune to flog shite no one needs to their sheep followers. Much more lucrative than hairdressing and she gets to admire herself in the phone all day while telling people to be accountable. As a hairdresser she hasnt evolved. “ ridey hair” where everyone looks the same ( wavy balyage ) Zero creativity. Influencing and freebies is much more lucrative now id imagine.
Yes agree 100%. She seems to be only going through the motions with the hairdressing business. She used to be so passionate about hairdressing but it has definitely taken a back seat. I would imagine her rent is very high in the city centre and i don't think she has the footfall anymore to cover it.

Reactions: 7
If she is charging between €200 to €300 for her prescription shite than she is absolutely rolling it in, even with the big over heads ie city center rent, rates insurance etc, and most likely staff are on basic enough wages going by posters in earlier threads,so even if she only had 10 clients a day throughout salon than thats a pretty profit, but who knows, maybe influencer job pays more than we know, one thing i would love to know is where do all the clothes she wears go ??? Are they literally worn for the gram than shipped back once contract is fulfilled pic taken /posted, same as all insta huns, an outfit change sometimes twice daily, 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get how anyone would think it’s a great present to give. Obviously she would!

Reactions: 4
If she is charging between €200 to €300 for her prescription shite than she is absolutely rolling it in, even with the big over heads ie city center rent, rates insurance etc, and most likely staff are on basic enough wages going by posters in earlier threads,so even if she only had 10 clients a day throughout salon than thats a pretty profit, but who knows, maybe influencer job pays more than we know, one thing i would love to know is where do all the clothes she wears go ??? Are they literally worn for the gram than shipped back once contract is fulfilled pic taken /posted, same as all insta huns, an outfit change sometimes twice daily, 🤷‍♀️
Good point. I do think she shops a lot. The size of her closet is ridiculous.

We’re getting a tour of the en-suite again. How can anyone think this is interesting content??!!

I always wonder too and I'd say hes allergic because he did so much work on that house too before they split. He was always doing floors or some sort of DIY in there
He must have sabotaged the en-suite plumbing before he left 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulating Denise through gritted false teeth.
Denise has been on AR website/books for ages.
What a world we live in.

Reactions: 3
Guys don’t look

She’s doing a stomach churning recipe 🤮

Honest to god she’s a good blogger now

Altho this looks like actual 💩

I hope to God he did!
I don't understand how the sitting room is untouched and completely intact, she just went through every amazing piece of it the other day, if the bathroom leaked through there?

And the beef stroganoff, looks more like pedigree chum, and with sheep's yogurt added for creaminess 🤢.

She thinks she's Nigella Lawson nowadays, I swear. The most basic meals, a teenager could cook, and she can't stop gloating and patting herself on the back about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That spare bedroom she has rammed to the hilt with clothes is shameful. People are really struggling and she has not a jot of embarrassment for the consumerism she is peddling. She’s not a work, and she’s still buying shite. She actually makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
The ex husband Alan made that room for her with pipes for clothes rails.

What did ever happen him?

That spare bedroom she has rammed to the hilt with clothes is shameful. People are really struggling and she has not a jot of embarrassment for the consumerism she is peddling. She’s not a work, and she’s still buying shite. She actually makes me sick.
You have said it better than me! She honestly doesn't seem to live in the real world, along with a lot of them influencers. People have lost jobs, mental health all Time low and your wan is showing off....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.