SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s manic isn’t she. Deranged. I doubt the en suite flooded. I’m going to guess it wasn’t Instagram worthy & she has been gifted the work. All her staff out of work & she is flaunting her house renovations & all the things she is buying. It’s shocking that she has no self awareness

Reactions: 10
She’s manic isn’t she. Deranged. I doubt the en suite flooded. I’m going to guess it wasn’t Instagram worthy & she has been gifted the work. All her staff out of work & she is flaunting her house renovations & all the things she is buying. It’s shocking that she has no self awareness
The staff probably cannot stand her as it is...

Reactions: 3
I think that too... if it really leaked we’d have known about it! She plasters every part of her mundaneness on ig as it is!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think Sabby needs to get a blood test done...poor girl is "weak" all the time.
Could be anemic 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Just your regular semi detached estate kitchen " that she'd never pick! Talking about her old common kitchen. Jesus she has some notions.

Reactions: 6
"Just your regular semi detached estate kitchen " that she'd never pick! Talking about her old common kitchen. Jesus she has some notions.
She’s way above the commoners who live in semi-ds in estates you know. Also when “I” bought the house - poor Alan has been erased. Her kitchen is nice but a bit cold and personality free. That big blank wall could fo with some photos or something

Reactions: 9
The kitchen probably was rotten, its a Celtic tiger house so everything rushed and cheap. Im not a fan of the new one myself though.

Reactions: 2
Laughing at the regular semi-d kitchen. Shame she's still in the same semi-d house.

If I were her I'd be spending some of my money on blowing out the back wall and sticking in a full glass slider. Her cheap plastic patio door doesn't fit in with the aesthetic at all and that kitchen window is lost on the wall.
She really does believe her own hype, I certainly wouldn't be using her as an interiors inspiration.

Reactions: 7
Got gifted LLL perfume, says is smells gorgeous and then in the next breath advertises another brand.
What was with the coat this morning, does she just get fully dressed and prance around looking at herself in the mirror.
Her house is full to the brim of stiff, way too much of everything.

She should really watch her stories back & she how she comes across. It’s not a good look for anyone to be that boastful. It will come crashing down around her eventually. Instagram won’t be popular forever

Congratulating Denise through gritted false teeth.
Denise has been on AR website/books for ages.
What a world we live in.
Did Sabrina announce is before Denise did? Don’t follow Denise but looking at her storey looks like she did 😬🙈

Reactions: 1
She boasts to convince herself that she is attractive, fit and talented, kind and generous. The reality is the complete opposite.

Reactions: 8
The horse teeth crunching into the crisps, can’t watch this gowl anymore she needs an intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not only us she tripping over her ego , shes now tripping over all her free tit.

Reactions: 2
Her kitchen is highly impractical. She had it built after Alan left, when she still didn't know how to boil water. If you actually cook and eat there, it must be a head melt.

There's practically no counter space, to prep and work on. Then when the meal is ready, you have to eat on the same small piece of the counter. You would have to have the whole kitchen tidied up, before you would be able to sit down and eat.

The kettle and the coffee machine inside the cupboard, that must be a fire hazard surely??

The whole other half of The kitchen is wasted with that couch then, you could have more cupboard space/seating there then. You can sit on The couch in the living room surely??

That was my 2 cents on the designer kitchen anyways. Agree with what someone above said, about the cheap patio door too

• Heart
WHY MUST SHE CONSTANTLY EAT INTO THE CAMERA 🤮🤮 bleeping animal!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.