SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s having a breakdown because her house is full of new stuff. Bags and bags of gifted shite, and whatever crap she’s *might* be paying for our her own pocket. Read the room Sabby - there’s people struggling to feed their kids at the moment. What an absolute melt.

Reactions: 9
Also what the duck is wrong with her teeth since she went to that cosmetic dentistry woman? Sabby can barely close her mouth over the top two. She looks like bugs bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh she’s just so bloody smug. With all the clothes and some of them are beautiful, you just wouldn’t get the same appreciation and joy out of them than if you’d paid with your own hard cash! Winds me up as it’s such a waste! Puts me off those brands also. She’s painful

Reactions: 2
Anyone else thought that it was odd that Sabby announced Rustiqdenise signing to Andrea Roche agency before Denise announced it herself!!! Not your news to share Sabby!!!

• Wow
Anyone else thought that it was odd that Sabby announced Rustiqdenise signing to Andrea Roche agency before Denise announced it herself!!! Not your news to share Sabby!!!
So delighted for my so deserving BFF through gritted teeth :)

• Haha
Stealing Rustiqdenise's thunder, best friends 😣 frenemies more like. She's trying hard to get on Andrea Roches good books raving about her alisobeauty skin range this morning, isn't it amazing that she loves so many different skincare brands

I wonder how many more brands she can promote, the list keeps getting longer
Lanaiblo
Instyler
Spotlight teeth whitening
Meaghers Pharmacy
Bondi sands
By Terry
Look Fantastic
Alisobeauty
Skiningredients aka Skin Nerd
N26 Banking
Getthetrend
Versofashion
Blossomtree
Carlow painthub
Caseystiles
Foxfordwoolenmills
Copper fish lighting
Lovethe mug

I'm sure there's more, lucrative business she has going on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd like to rename myself to Dr Tattle and declare SuperObsessedSabby has "Histrionic Personality Disorder". Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lads she is after getting more gifted deliveries and is on the kitchen floor stuffing her face with Jaffa cakes, not any Jaffa cakes mind you M&S Jaffa cakes (another company she is working with). She honestly is not living in the real world .
Mary obviously never taught her manners, it is rude to speak with your mouth full....Sabby , you may think you look "gorge" but no, just no.

Reactions: 11
Omg the carryon of her opening all the freebies!! Tone deaf doesn’t even begin to describe her.

Reactions: 12
Its a disgrace!! ... she doesn't have an ounce of class!! The importance she seems to place on material things is disgusting

Reactions: 10
The whole unboxing is so vulgar and the way she does it is the worst, do people actually enjoy seeing what gets sent ?
I for one don’t and I’m not jealous or envious at all I just think it’s crass given that people are struggling and she’s down on the ground happy clapping like a child on Christmas morning.

Reactions: 20
The whole unboxing is so vulgar and the way she does it is the worst, do people actually enjoy seeing what gets sent ?
I for one don’t and I’m not jealous or envious at all I just think it’s crass given that people are struggling and she’s down on the ground happy clapping like a child on Christmas morning.
THIS. I'm SO pissed off watching it. Some people don't even get all that for Christmas yet she gets is for free for being a complete bleeping prat. Her house isn't even that big to hoard all the shite she's received the past two days. READ THE ROOM SABRINA.

Reactions: 15
THIS. I'm SO pissed off watching it. Some people don't even get all that for Christmas yet she gets is for free for being a complete bleeping prat. Her house isn't even that big to hoard all the shite she's received the past two days. READ THE ROOM SABRINA.
It’s unbelievable to me that she would think people want to see that !
On one insta page they’re talking about care packages for care homes using the free An Post postage thing and she’s on the ground clapping a candle !
I love Juve but wouldn’t spend a cent with them again now !

Reactions: 12
It’s unbelievable to me that she would think people want to see that !
On one insta page they’re talking about care packages for care homes using the free An Post postage thing and she’s on the ground clapping a candle !
I love Juve but wouldn’t spend a cent with them again now !
Same re Juvi- annoyed actually as I have my sister’s birthday gift ordered from there. It pisses me off then seeing influencers get the stuff for free.

Reactions: 3
The clapping and shrieking is just overkill and fake. She's like one of the presenter's off Bosco from back in the old days. Actually Bosco would have told her to shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.