SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually unreal, she looks at herself in the phone like she actually wants to ride herself, I've never seen anything like it 🤔
I know?! Wtf is that about?! OMG the ego on her is the size of Everest, it’s embarrassing OMG!

Reactions: 7
New thread for Shabby. Thanks to @Carlyq92 for the title, I edited as best I could while trying to do it justice 😂
Shocking proud of myself... I'd forgotten I'd put that suggestion in! Lads... 6 weeks of lockdown. Which means 6 weeks of no Kopper. Which means she'll be back in the EXTRA SMALL workout gear, reminding us all to do the basics like have a morning shite and make our beds... all while she's doing her pelvic thrusts and downing shots of Symprove into the phone. What a time to be alive 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shocking proud of myself... I'd forgotten I'd put that suggestion in! Lads... 6 weeks of lockdown. Which means 6 weeks of no Kopper. Which means she'll be back in the EXTRA SMALL workout gear, reminding us all to do the basics like have a morning shite and make our beds... all while she's doing her pelvic thrusts and downing shots of Symprove into the phone. What a time to be alive 🙄🙄
Please feel free to celebrate with a shot of symprove, while riding yourself with your own eyeballs into the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't think I can do 6 weeks of bleeping positive polly. She's unbearable this morning, achieved getting out of bed and that's such a big deal for her. Spare me please

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And another brand new 300 quid cardigan. She's got some business model lads, closed for 3 months, on the floor about 10 times since they reopened. Closed now again for 6 weeks and about 6k worth of fashion purchased in all that time

Reactions: 7
On the beg for a supervalu ad 🙄. Subtle as a brick!
Was just about to say the same thing. She couldnt have tagged them anymore in her stories if she tried. Trying to be a BA for them now seeing as Aldi didnt bite

Reactions: 8
We are in for 6 weeks of flogging anything and everything under the sun. Plenty of boasting about how amazing she is, mixed with some moves that sabby thinks are very sexy and come hither. The height of seduction lads and lassies

Reactions: 8
Oh god the swaying and using the phone like a mirror this morning with the coffee cup🙄 she actually gets distracted looking at herself.

Reactions: 4
Ah come here, who’s this Eddie fella she’s moaning for out the door? I’d say he’s having none of her now the second time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is a tray of some veg good value? You would buy enough veg to make up 10 trays for the same price. I really hope riordans dont jump to giving her freebies because i wont be doing my shopping there again if they do.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being given a lovely book as a present from a friend and then cutting it up!! WTAF??? Buy the prints rather than ruining a lovely present. She’s so incredibly selfish

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.