Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

New thread for Shabby. Thanks to @Carlyq92 for the title, I edited as best I could while trying to do it justice 😂
Shocking proud of myself... I'd forgotten I'd put that suggestion in! Lads... 6 weeks of lockdown. Which means 6 weeks of no Kopper. Which means she'll be back in the EXTRA SMALL workout gear, reminding us all to do the basics like have a morning shite and make our beds... all while she's doing her pelvic thrusts and downing shots of Symprove into the phone. What a time to be alive 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

brandambassador

VIP Member
I took her little lecture about informing people you've been referred for testing as a passive aggressive dig. Possibly how she may have contracted it 🤷‍♀️
Totally picked up the same !!
Like someone has symptoms and didn’t tell her. Well that’s what you get by not abiding the rules Sabby. Covid doesn’t come in Xtra Small

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Xena693

A hike to her is a walk to normal people. She’s a dose
I was just gonna say. My husband and I used to hike all the time pre-kids and it entailed being miles from civilisation for about 5 or 6 hours. Sabrina walks ten minutes from the car park and she thinks she’s Bear Grylls

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Xena693

Lads, does Sabrina have low blood pressure or what? Because I swear to God, if she gets any weaker, I’m gonna call her an ambulance.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Puffin

VIP Member
I don't follow the Positive Poll herself Sabrina but I do watch her stories on occasion. Bit like when you see something horrific but for some reason can't look away 🙈

Anyway I find her so passive aggressive and so patronising it's infuriating!!!!From her tagging Rosie a few weeks to say she was proud to the absolute shite she went on with last night, I just can't deal with the woman at all.

Her rant last night about people going to Narnia for sending nasty messages and the whole be accountable thing , practice what you preach there Sabrina. If you choose to share your life on social media in order to avail of the perks that come with that then you are inevitably opening yourself to criticism, constructive or otherwise.

The whole showing off how many DMs she had an how she couldn't respond to all of them but can prance around her kitchen for 4hrs worth of stories is all so attention seeking .

Constantly reitering how good and positive she is and how strong a person you are does not make you strong. Mentally strong people don't need to shout it from the rooftops because they are just strong and don't need constant validation from instagram.

Sabrina is just like the vast majority of insta huns, deeply insecure, has no real identity and is desperately hoping that instagram and Maje coats will fill the void

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hellsbells2020

Does she think she’s Carrie Bradshaw walking down fifth Ave in Manhattan??? The strut of her gawking into the camera, so funny, she’s such a gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fatface

VIP Member
90D9C108-01E9-4F9F-8384-D396F24950D3.png

Exhausted hairdresser? Exhausted from looking at her fireplace and shopping? Cos it’s not from doing hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Can you just imagine being out for dinner with normal people and seeing that absolute dickhead setting up her phone on the table and riding herself eating cheese into the camera. It’s the oddest behaviour I’ve seen in some time and that’s saying something because I look at some amount of arseholes on Insta.

I would love someone trained in psychiatry or behaviour to comment, surely only a deeply insecure person would need validation while eating cheese in public. Is it meant to be sexy?! Two fingers up at ‘trolls’?! I’m genuinely baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mona86

VIP Member
Ive been adding to this collection for awhile. I’ll be sending this to the ASAI & lodging an official complaint to Meaghers and the Irish pharmacy Union. The non stating of adds when pretending these gimmicks are making her a positive polly to vulnerable people who may not realise these are ads. I’m starting a vendetta with this bitch & I’m not going to stop until she’s publically outed for this . It’s all undisclosed ads. The verso clothes, the boots this morning - every single thing & she never declares it. Oh add revenue to the list & luckily I have her PPS details because I worked for her before.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Carlyq92

Complete
I really don't like her style. Whatever she puts on, it looks bland on her for some reason?!
And the way she looks at herself in the mirror..... its actually stomach churning :sick::sick::sick:
Completely agree about the bland look. I do think she has some lovely clothes but they look nothing on her for the most part. She has a good figure but is not remotely striking or memorable looks wise. In spite of all the eye fucking she does into the phone, she has all the sex appeal of a bag of turnips.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Elizah D

When I asked Sabby, “Is there anything you wouldn’t sell?”, she blocked me. And of course she never answered my question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Seelfox

VIP Member
The whole unboxing is so vulgar and the way she does it is the worst, do people actually enjoy seeing what gets sent ?
I for one don’t and I’m not jealous or envious at all I just think it’s crass given that people are struggling and she’s down on the ground happy clapping like a child on Christmas morning.

Taylor17

VIP Member
The clapping and shrieking is just overkill and fake. She's like one of the presenter's off Bosco from back in the old days. Actually Bosco would have told her to shut up

• Haha