SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just come on in her bra and knickers admiring herself, that’s literally her next step

they’re a size XS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another one off the list, sweaty Betty can go feck off now, was going to buy for my daughter.
She is disgusting. Living herself to the extreme.
Showing us the waistband while sucking in, looking for compliments.
Haven't been shown the garden yet, she'll have to call the gardener after the nights storm. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought a pair of sweaty Betty leggings €115 the only pair of leggings I owe that the seams came away at the legs so the stitching basically frayed away back to Penney’s dunnes Nike etc for mine - never again. Now I did post a pic and they replaced them but still

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks Sabrina but I've been putting on my paid for regatta boots and going proper hiking for years. But thanks for reminding me 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bought a pair of sweaty Betty leggings €115 the only pair of leggings I owe that the seams came away at the legs so the stitching basically frayed away back to Penney’s dunnes Nike etc for mine - never again. Now I did post a pic and they replaced them but still
New Look ones are great. Very well made, high waisted and pully in

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I think that anyone who eats right into the camera like that needs to be put into the bleeping bin! Was she dragged up or something?

Reactions: 7
She won’t be single for long after that #AD

Her throat isn’t an XS
Sorry but I think that anyone who eats right into the camera like that needs to be put into the bleeping bin! Was she dragged up or something?
Its gross and she knows it but she is doing it to annoy tattle. Can you only imagine the amount of weirdos she will attract to her page lol.....

• Haha
Long time lurker here. To me, Sabby is a deeply unpleasant character with an ironically bullying persona (given her pontificating sermons #beaccountable). However, as a former business owner, my overriding headscratching impression of her is "Where in the name of God is all the money coming from???? " I'm just dumbfounded by it. What is the formula for creating a never ending supply of spending money when your business has mainly been closed all year? I know she is gifted an obscene amount of stuff but she is spending all the time too?? I just can't get my head around it. What is she doing to generate this amount of cash??

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here. To me, Sabby is a deeply unpleasant character with an ironically bullying persona (given her pontificating sermons #beaccountable). However, as a former business owner, my overriding headscratching impression of her is "Where in the name of God is all the money coming from???? " I'm just dumbfounded by it. What is the formula for creating a never ending supply of spending money when your business has mainly been closed all year? I know she is gifted an obscene amount of stuff but she is spending all the time too?? I just can't get my head around it. What is she doing to generate this amount of cash??
Well Kopper is listed by Revenue as one of the businesses that sought to pay their workers 85% of their wages during the first lockdown. I'm assuming she has applied for the grants that were made available to her.
I mentioned it before that I did this she spends excessively. And it's not spending from Mr Price or Deelz, it's high end, over priced labels, all the time.
It can't keep going.

If she says it’s bad to go shopping when you have notions....when can she shop at all then??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah FFS, she thinks she's Nigella today complete with pre made mash. How hard is it to peel a few potatoes.

• Haha
Should be a riot with the cooking.
The gluten free puff pastry will not rise and give a totally different presentation to the food, I know, I have a coeliac in the house and use it a lot!
So it'll either be a balls, and she'll come clean, or it'll be like regular puff pastry, in which case she's gone and got more, or someone else to do it😂
Looking forward to the results🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I for one am on the edge of my seat for the reveal ....... How will I pass the 5 hours. I know you guys are feeling the excitement too!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should be a riot with the cooking.
The gluten free puff pastry will not rise and give a totally different presentation to the food, I know, I have a coeliac in the house and use it a lot!
So it'll either be a balls, and she'll come clean, or it'll be like regular puff pastry, in which case she's gone and got more, or someone else to do it😂
Looking forward to the results🤣
What is she making with it ?

Reactions: 1
Well I for one am on the edge of my seat for the reveal ....... How will I pass the 5 hours. I know you guys are feeling the excitement too!!!!
For a wan that said she can't stand mushrooms , the texture etc she putting an awful lot in , or else she has company for dinner #beaccountable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her main business is no longer hairdressing id imagine. Its “ influencing”. They are being paid a fortune to flog shite no one needs to their sheep followers. Much more lucrative than hairdressing and she gets to admire herself in the phone all day while telling people to be accountable. As a hairdresser she hasnt evolved. “ ridey hair” where everyone looks the same ( wavy balyage ) Zero creativity. Influencing and freebies is much more lucrative now id imagine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.