SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 🤮
For someone who has anxiety and a vertigo episode during the week, she's really holding her own God love her😡
These witches use mental health and illness for content.

Reactions: 10
A pair of insufferables

Sabs is acting extremely manic of late.

Like mania levels off the charts

Reactions: 11
I feel she’s completely gone off the rails. Her attitude stinks, she’s constantly out to attack. I’d imagine she’s doing her salon no favours.I always felt that she would be the type to start lecturing you about your hair if you wen5 in for a consultation, you know the way there is always a witch hairdresser that loves to lecture and tell you your hair is in bits? That’s Sabrina!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is there anyone with a following she isn’t brown nosing? It’s getting embarrassing at this stage seeing her polishing the arse off the lot of them

Reactions: 8
Who goes to bed and leaves a pile of clean laundry in the bed? Mary is slipping up on the housework.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The video of her with the teeth strips on only out of the shower and posing into the camera. She should get an only fans account. People would probs pay her to shove food into her mouth and pose 'seductively' and save us all from looking at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cringe at her trying to get it to become “a thing”, getting people to tag her doing the same 🤦🏽‍♀️ this world get stranger by the day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It must be some fetish she has by shoving food in her mouth .
I suspect she gets a surge of followers with these eating clips. And lord knows the type of followers these are who get off on this eating lark. She was relentless for it at the start of the year and her following sky rocketed.
Then she stopped the sultry eating and the ego kicked in. I think she's looking for a boost in numbers again.

Reactions: 4
I think her new denture like teeth must make it difficult for her to shut her mouth. Zero class.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringe at her trying to get it to become “a thing”, getting people to tag her doing the same 🤦🏽‍♀️ this world get stranger by the day!
Its fine for her to make a fool of herself but she has an 18 year old son, he must be so embarrassed, other lads his age will slag him no end. She's so self centred.

Reactions: 5
Is there anyone with a following she isn’t brown nosing? It’s getting embarrassing at this stage seeing her polishing the arse off the lot of them
Sabby tagging guy Sinnott of late, bugs the tit out of me dunno why 😂 think it’s because he comes across as genuinely nice man. Not an opportunistic hun!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.