SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so patronising towards Rosie. She was the same when Rosie had her breast scare, she was straight on talking about how proud she was of her when in reality it had nothing to do with her, she was just trying to muscle in on the attention.
Yep and same when LLL was in the HC, on taking the moral high ground 🙄 looking for attention and followers. Moron

Reactions: 5
She's going overboard with the praise for Rosie to hide her jealousy. Speaking of her Dublin "friends" I haven't seen her tag her bestie tignam recently. She used to be one of her very besties who she used to get off the phone from and tell us about all the love and light they passed onto each other.
Can you just imagine those two on the phone to each other!

Reactions: 4
Where is she getting the money? There is something very dodgy going on.

Agree. So much of this is for show. She doesn’t have money and can’t have. She is mid divorce. Loaned up to her eyeballs like she was when she was our boss in the first Kopper. Add to the mix she’s on the pandemic unemployment payment and spending more that a weeks payment on one single pair of shoes for show. It’s all for show. You can see the anxiety and worry creeping in. She has dissolved new hair revolution. That would have been easier to keep going than the salon! Buy stock to sell it. Only reason for her to close that would be inability to pay the bills from supplier!!! I don’t care how much she is earning from ads. She is spending it as quick as she gets it purely to keep an image going... she is going down a dangerous road, buying her feelings to keep up a notion image that nobody actually cares about as she has no real friends - I see a very quick downward spiral here either at or just after Christmas , the salon will get to open again for a few short weeks and I really think Sabrina is on a fast cash mission however the spending for attention will kill her

Reactions: 16
I was hoping they wouldn’t be that expensive as they are exactly ( the black ones) what I’ve been looking for ! Having said that , those style boots are popular so I’ll be sourcing a much cheaper pair.

Reactions: 3
The brown boots are disgusting and look ridiculous on her. No doubt they will be flung into the back of the wardrobe in a few days because her immediate gratification will be well over.

Reactions: 4
Those boots look like the steel toe rigger boots I wore on building sites back in the day!

I was hoping they wouldn’t be that expensive as they are exactly ( the black ones) what I’ve been looking for ! Having said that , those style boots are popular so I’ll be sourcing a much cheaper pair.
Fly London boots are nice, I got a lovely pair of Chelsea boots recently but I’ve worn the brand for years and they last well.

Reactions: 2
The black boots are nearly worse than the brown ones. Who is she copying wearing them? They aren't remotely her style

Reactions: 6
She will hang onto those boots to get some instagram videos of her 'styling' them and then return them probably 😂 like anyone can buy what they want but how is she affording all of it and theres no way she needs it with the size of her wardrobe already

Agree. So much of this is for show. She doesn’t have money and can’t have. She is mid divorce. Loaned up to her eyeballs like she was when she was our boss in the first Kopper. Add to the mix she’s on the pandemic unemployment payment and spending more that a weeks payment on one single pair of shoes for show. It’s all for show. You can see the anxiety and worry creeping in. She has dissolved new hair revolution. That would have been easier to keep going than the salon! Buy stock to sell it. Only reason for her to close that would be inability to pay the bills from supplier!!! I don’t care how much she is earning from ads. She is spending it as quick as she gets it purely to keep an image going... she is going down a dangerous road, buying her feelings to keep up a notion image that nobody actually cares about as she has no real friends - I see a very quick downward spiral here either at or just after Christmas , the salon will get to open again for a few short weeks and I really think Sabrina is on a fast cash mission however the spending for attention will kill her
Strange she never mentioned closing New Hair Revolution site! I was wondering where it went!

Somebody mentioned Jessica Moloney/O'Mahoney on this page recently and how Sabby was mad trying to engage with her, surprised she doesn't have her own thread on here! Hocking random bits like jam on her page when she doesn't need the money, so obviously trying to increase her profile and mad for fame. A qualified solicitor with two kids - has she nothing better to be doing?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.