SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her shop new hair revolution gone? She’s plugging joico from millies.ie today

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How can she be on about ‘styling’ interior bits when her living room is so cluttered looking. There is too much furniture and ‘stuff’ in it for the size of the room. Mount the tv on the wall or remove some of the standing units. It’s hectic looking the way it is.

Reactions: 6
All her expensive brand new gifted jumpers always look bobbley and old.

How can she be on about ‘styling’ interior bits when her living room is so cluttered looking. There is too much furniture and ‘stuff’ in it for the size of the room. Mount the tv on the wall or remove some of the standing units. It’s hectic looking the way it is.
Her living room isn’t nice. She thinks she is a guru in every single thing. She should start by learning to changing her own bed linen before lecturing everyone else.

Reactions: 10
Is her shop new hair revolution gone? She’s plugging joico from millies.ie today
The site is gone alright. I know Kieran who is Lisa Jordan’s distributor was connected in some way to it as well. Wonder where it went.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How lonely she must be. Her whole day is literally’stuff’ and showing off into her phone. Fake gratitude. Not an ounce of modesty. Zero class and tone deaf to the current climate most are under. Definitely manic and skirts aren’t her friend 😂

Reactions: 16
Wel she just said she had a bad week, so a house full of free stuff doesn't really make you happy. She's a great actress I'll give her that. Whooping and screeching with happiness and excitement as she opens all the free packages.

Reactions: 8
Wel she just said she had a bad week, so a house full of free stuff doesn't really make you happy. She's a great actress I'll give her that. Whooping and screeching with happiness and excitement as she opens all the free packages.
It’s so vulgar given the times we’re in.

She is trying to convince herself and justify her online persona. At the end of the day she lives for the validation of strangers on Instagram and her many equally empty fake friends. I wish I had her life 🙄

Reactions: 9
Trying to pretend to be positive Polly all the time never lasts, we need to feel and allow ourselves to have tit days were we can’t be arsed.
I think she thinks that by being all happy and some may say manic all the time it helps people but for me it has the exact opposite affect.

Reactions: 12
I find Denise as bad. Making out her husband has medical knowledge is about as real as the Medical Medium celery juice she was raving about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find Denise as bad. Making out her husband has medical knowledge is about as real as the Medical Medium celery juice she was raving about
That whole group is full of their own self importance. You'd think they're all changing the world with their shampoos and leggings.

• Haha
Don’t forget how irresistibly gorgeous he is 😳😳😳😳😳
Why is she always pointing out how gorgeous he is. Fair enough she thinks he's a fine thing but no need to keep on about it. I thinks she likes to stroke his ego because she appears to make more money than him

Reactions: 4
Why is she always pointing out how gorgeous he is. Fair enough she thinks he's a fine thing but no need to keep on about it. I thinks she likes to stroke his ego because she appears to make more money than him
I think my fella is sexiest thing in legs, but he ain’t everyone’s cup of tea, Jesus if I went in about him like that to my friends they’d feckin laugh in my face and tell me to F off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Is every walk in the local forest park a ‘hike’ now

Stealing NadiaDailySelf content

And shes standing filming in SLO mo her cankles in the park...after filming herself rockying up the steps

Mortifying

She really comes across as so desperately lonely

And shes standing filming in SLO mo her cankles in the park...after filming herself rockying up the steps

Mortifying

It's a hike or a trail she goes on, never a walk. If she tackled galtee mòr, which isn't far from her she'd make out like she was scaling Everest. Everything is over exaggerated. She is very lonely but she also thinks she's the dog's bollox with all her wiggling to the phone.

• Haha

Mortifying

She’s so patronising as well with her so few of us have rain gear 😡 does she think she is the only one who leaves her house for some exercise? Idiot of a woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.