SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live tomorrow with Sandra Murphy!! Couldn’t think of 2 bigger insufferables. No wonder that they’re RL friends 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Live tomorrow with Sandra Murphy!! Couldn’t think of 2 bigger insufferables. No wonder that they’re RL friends 🙄
And Sian Horn facilitating it. Another one who thinks of herself as some inspirational businesswoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And Sian Horn facilitating it. Another one who thinks of herself as some inspirational businesswoman.

Who is that woman Sian? Herself & that one from up she rises seem to have hobby businesses & carry on like they invented apple

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is that woman Sian? Herself & that one from up she rises seem to have hobby businesses & carry on like they invented apple
She runs a pilates studio believe it or not. And that qualifies her to act as a business and entrepreneurship mentor. As a woman I hate to say it, but silly females who think that they run the world.
Oops, that's probably classed as tearing a woman down.

Reactions: 5
I would rather stick pins in my eyes then tune into that. Couldn't think of anything worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on about people giving out about gifting influencers. Then goes on to show all her gifts with no #gifted

• Haha
When I asked Sabby, “Is there anything you wouldn’t sell?”, she blocked me. And of course she never answered my question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They're all gone mad selling. Bullshit buy irish! Aoibhe D advice to buy Irish and pushing £700 Christmas 🎄 from UK company!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When I asked Sabby, “Is there anything you wouldn’t sell?”, she blocked me. And of course she never answered my question.
Thought she didn't give the satisfaction of a block and put people in her Narnia? Changed her tune very quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg this one would wreck your head what a complete fraud! She reminds come of the Duracell bunny. All the expensive free items she is getting is scandalous!! Some of the others only getting crap like skinny treat boxes!! 🤣🤣

Why doesn’t she pass on some of those gifts to the likes of St Vincent de Paul. Let them go to some deserving cases. There’s no way she can use all the make up and skin care she receives before it’s past it’s use by. Such a waste.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she pass on some of those gifts to the likes of St Vincent de Paul. Let them go to some deserving cases. There’s no way she can use all the make up and skin care she receives before it’s past it’s use by. Such a waste.
To be honest I wouldn’t give that crowd the steam off my piss!! Where I live they give to all the wrong families! Why doesn’t she give them to her followers! After all without them and us there wouldn’t be getting all this free stuff!

Ye all know she's only helping out these businesses cos she herself has 3 businesses. Like.

And also..... Those gnashers can't possibly be comfortable. They're desperate. Really awful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's the 3 businesses she has?
According to Solocheck, NHR is still trading.
Sian, Sandra and Sab have so much methane coming from them more than a farm full of pigs.
Ffs. They are insufferable.

• Haha
I’m quite surprised Sabby hasn’t proclaimed how proud she is of her insta bestie Tignam’s inKKKKKredible achievement 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.