SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Sabrina's live with Cliona, and I was really really shocked. She has a very strange personality, borderline definitely.
Cliona seems lovely and normal.... it must have been so frustrating dealing with her.

Reactions: 7
Is every walk in the local forest park a ‘hike’ now

Stealing NadiaDailySelf content

And shes standing filming in SLO mo her cankles in the park...after filming herself rockying up the steps

Mortifying

She really comes across as so desperately lonely
Has she got a partner??

Stop everything
Sabby has told us that as a nation we should be proud of Rosie C and what she does for charity. Yes, that's right, as a nation.
Everyone hear that ?? Now, do as Sabby says cause she knows best

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sabrina could do with donating to it herself rather than shiting on stories to get a share from Rosie.

She could easily have given a hairdryer/curler/voucher as a prize. You'd get nothing from the miserable witch though

Reactions: 14
She is so patronising towards Rosie. She was the same when Rosie had her breast scare, she was straight on talking about how proud she was of her when in reality it had nothing to do with her, she was just trying to muscle in on the attention.

Reactions: 7
She's going overboard with the praise for Rosie to hide her jealousy. Speaking of her Dublin "friends" I haven't seen her tag her bestie tignam recently. She used to be one of her very besties who she used to get off the phone from and tell us about all the love and light they passed onto each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's going overboard with the praise for Rosie to hide her jealousy. Speaking of her Dublin "friends" I haven't seen her tag her bestie tignam recently. She used to be one of her very besties who she used to get off the phone from and tell us about all the love and light they passed onto each other.
Love and light 😂😂😂 and they both arseholes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads my mom tagged me in the EZ living post last night and I was straight on the phone asking why shes giving that dope any attention 🙈😂 I wouldnt be a massive fan of Rosie but I can't understand why Sabby needs to be so involved and trying to pull it all back to her and how some people can't see through it?? It was a big thing for Rosie to share and it was her moment which she tried to take away from her

Reactions: 8
If you say tit like, “We as a Nation” here in the US it means you plan to run for office!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mouth ulcers from over use of the Spotlight toothbrush for her #sp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.