SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept that very quiet as I'm pretty sure in the last lockdown she still had it and was packing up orders from the salon that came in from the site??

Reactions: 2
I was hoping they wouldn’t be that expensive as they are exactly ( the black ones) what I’ve been looking for ! Having said that , those style boots are popular so I’ll be sourcing a much cheaper pair.
Try Belleemporium. Fab boots cheap

She’s totally unrelatable and I don’t think she cares that she is as she can show off what she’s bought. She’s on a very slippy slope with the constant buying and coming on Instagram to show it off. If I came on every time I bought something and posted it, my friends would be telling me to catch a grip!

Reactions: 5
Agree. So much of this is for show. She doesn’t have money and can’t have. She is mid divorce. Loaned up to her eyeballs like she was when she was our boss in the first Kopper. Add to the mix she’s on the pandemic unemployment payment and spending more that a weeks payment on one single pair of shoes for show. It’s all for show. You can see the anxiety and worry creeping in. She has dissolved new hair revolution. That would have been easier to keep going than the salon! Buy stock to sell it. Only reason for her to close that would be inability to pay the bills from supplier!!! I don’t care how much she is earning from ads. She is spending it as quick as she gets it purely to keep an image going... she is going down a dangerous road, buying her feelings to keep up a notion image that nobody actually cares about as she has no real friends - I see a very quick downward spiral here either at or just after Christmas , the salon will get to open again for a few short weeks and I really think Sabrina is on a fast cash mission however the spending for attention will kill her
Yep she's up to her eye's in debt. Has been for a while. Didn't she get a year rent free when she moved to city? Then when huge rent kicked in she just started living an unsustainable lifestyle and seems to be in deniel. Shits on everyone she comes in contact with. She is a user with not a genuine bone in her body. Look how many of her staff had a lucky escape before they were dragged down with her. She will end up alone and in debt and the Instahuns will dump her.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she thinks that chicken’dish’ is a highlight......talk about notions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What ever happened to New Hair Revolution? Honestly dont get why she isnt doing hair tutorials or selling hair products etc....it's her bread and butter like. She was actually useful to watch when she used do those detailed convos way back when.

Reactions: 5
I actually loved her 3 years ago, very informative and always answered questions she has become unbearable in recent times.

Reactions: 10
Agree. So much of this is for show. She doesn’t have money and can’t have. She is mid divorce. Loaned up to her eyeballs like she was when she was our boss in the first Kopper. Add to the mix she’s on the pandemic unemployment payment and spending more that a weeks payment on one single pair of shoes for show. It’s all for show. You can see the anxiety and worry creeping in. She has dissolved new hair revolution. That would have been easier to keep going than the salon! Buy stock to sell it. Only reason for her to close that would be inability to pay the bills from supplier!!! I don’t care how much she is earning from ads. She is spending it as quick as she gets it purely to keep an image going... she is going down a dangerous road, buying her feelings to keep up a notion image that nobody actually cares about as she has no real friends - I see a very quick downward spiral here either at or just after Christmas , the salon will get to open again for a few short weeks and I really think Sabrina is on a fast cash mission however the spending for attention will kill her
You're actually so right. Would this not be the time she would need new hair revolution, now more than ever? Her salon is closed, in the middle of a pandemic, NHR would be the perfect platform for her to sell products and keep an income stream going right now. Sure she could promote it and have swipe ups on her stories for the products, easy peasy.

Kind of strange she's shut it down right now, when all other salon's are selling products online right now to try to keep afloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she address closing NHR or is she going the influencer route of pretending it never happened & never addressing it?

Reactions: 3
Has she address closing NHR or is she going the influencer route of pretending it never happened & never addressing it?
I suspect it's been temporarily shut down so she will have zero income stream and therefore be eligible for PUP or the the wage subsidy scheme.
Alternatively, would it have been a condition of her paid partnerships with Lookfantastic and Millies, both of whom have the same product range as NHR.

Reactions: 4
Somebody mentioned Jessica Moloney/O'Mahoney on this page recently and how Sabby was mad trying to engage with her, surprised she doesn't have her own thread on here! Hocking random bits like jam on her page when she doesn't need the money, so obviously trying to increase her profile and mad for fame. A qualified solicitor with two kids - has she nothing better to be doing?!
I was told she gave up the day job to be a full time influencer. There must be serious money in it if she can make that change. She has just started on the beg in her most recent story "I'd love a wreath like this where can I get one' 🙄🙄🙄

Yep she's up to her eye's in debt. Has been for a while. Didn't she get a year rent free when she moved to city? Then when huge rent kicked in she just started living an unsustainable lifestyle and seems to be in deniel. Shits on everyone she comes in contact with. She is a user with not a genuine bone in her body. Look how many of her staff had a lucky escape before they were dragged down with her. She will end up alone and in debt and the Instahuns will dump her.
How did she get a years free rent in the city? Im just curious.

I was told she gave up the day job to be a full time influencer. There must be serious money in it if she can make that change. She has just started on the beg in her most recent story "I'd love a wreath like this where can I get one' 🙄🙄🙄
Oh gosh, its so cringe!! The rest of the rugby wags keep to themselves and have their profiles private! Its frightening how much she posts pics of her children and obvious where they live to 30k people.

She works/worked for her fathers firm so I'd say she does what she wants, Pete is also Brand Ambassador not sure why a law firm would need one 🙄

Sabrina is full of tit again showing off her new boots. Shes clueless about the brand and couldnt even pronounce Uterque for someone who thinks she is a fashion icon. It's pronounced 'you turk' Sabrina if you're reading not 'ooh ter queue' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's going overboard with the praise for Rosie to hide her jealousy. Speaking of her Dublin "friends" I haven't seen her tag her bestie tignam recently. She used to be one of her very besties who she used to get off the phone from and tell us about all the love and light they passed onto each other.
You will now soon they usually pop up once it's pointed out missing here!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20201111-214414_Instagram.jpg

The long lost bff tagging new hair revolution this morning, which no longer exists???

Was this a little dig, or are they that estranged now that she didn't even know Sabrina had dissolved the company???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.