SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the “Weekly Thursday “Shoving Overly Large Mouthfuls of Food Into Your Mouth during lockdown” thing hasn’t happened.Yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's so out of depth in the cooking stakes with cliona o'connor. She's trying to hog the attention by being loud and stupid. Cliona has her work cut out humouring the naughty child. She can hardly get a word in with sabrina's childish antics. Her eyes are like saucers. Slugging the orange juice out of a wine glass. It's nuts.
Yeah . She was trying to be cute and ditzy . !!!
Did anyone else get annoyed by he both of them having their hair flying around why they were "cooking". ???It maybe I'm just on edge from the first few minutes . Gave up once the eggs were in the oven. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Complete
Completely agree about the bland look. I do think she has some lovely clothes but they look nothing on her for the most part. She has a good figure but is not remotely striking or memorable looks wise. In spite of all the eye bleeping she does into the phone, she has all the sex appeal of a bag of turnips.
Didn’t like the beige woollen type dress. Didn’t favour her in my opinion and don’t think it would do anything for me either. Even if I did like it her manic head would put me off buying it!

Rustiqdenise needs to look up the meaning of the word ‘humble’. It’s the last word I would use to describe Shabby🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rustiqdenise needs to look up the meaning of the word ‘humble’. It’s the last word I would use to describe Shabby🙄
I was literally coming on to say the same thing! Used to follow both and have engaged at times but once Sabby left me a ranting voicemail after I sent her a DM relating to one of her be accountable rants.

Humble is certainly not a word that could be associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Denise absolutely licks sabrina's arse. Sabby won't be long dumping Denise as her following grows. None of them know what humble is. They love ramming their "perfect" lives down our throats. Good for them making loads of money but they aren't good at advertising and selling. They're like overexcited children with their eeks and their jumping around the place.

Denise absolutely licks sabrina's arse. Sabby won't be long dumping Denise as her following grows. None of them know what humble is. They love ramming their "perfect" lives down our throats. Good for them making loads of money but they aren't good at advertising and selling. They're like overexcited children with their eeks and their jumping around the place.
To be honest I wouldn’t swap places with any of them!! They can’t seem to keep relationships or they don’t have any relationship only with there phone. I love the fact that I work hard for everything that I have. Nope not for me and Tattle scares me..😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She could have showed the toastie pocket without the big bleeping bite she took out of it. Honestly she's a melt!

Reactions: 5
Can she go 5 minutes without tagging people 🤪 she is so desperate to have popularity it’s unnerving. She is the furthest thing from stylish as well, she always looks like she is wearing the same things over & over. Bland

‘Sure I can always buy another advent calendar for December’ translates as ‘Some other brand will probably send me one’ 🙄

Reactions: 11
On the beg for a wardrobe for her bedroom.... could she be any more obvious... Another of AR minions on the scrounge and no shame.
I feel so sorry for her staff out of work and watching their boss flaunt all kinds of freebies and doing up her house.
Some of them are probably struggling to pay rent or their mortgage...
#beaccountable... she doesn't even know the meaning 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.