SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turnips made me laugh actually out loud 😂😂

I’m just going to say it

I know I’m a massive witch but ....ok she has a flat stomach , her counter tops can vouch for that

but!

But! She is so not as hot as she thinks she is short girl, zero ankles and no working out is going to change that

The face gurning is also not helping her

Yes I’m
A witch
I agree... I’m a witch too.. I don’t like her shape and she has awful legs. Short skirts / dresses do absolutely nothing for her. Sorry.. but I said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bleeping shoulder twist she does when trying on clothes along with her manic fake smile drives me INSANE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well lads
Turnips made me laugh actually out loud 😂😂

I’m just going to say it

I know I’m a massive witch but ....ok she has a flat stomach , her counter tops can vouch for that

but!

But! She is so not as hot as she thinks she is short girl, zero ankles and no working out is going to change that

The face gurning is also not helping her

Yes I’m
A witch
Absolute cankles, the long dresses and runners do nothing for them.

Are we all ready to learn how it cook eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a change in her since the Snapchat days, she’s become so smug and narcissistic ugh she wrecks my head. I can’t watch her she puts me in the worst of form.

Reactions: 5
Is anybody watching the live.
Honestly, she has to have taken something - completely manic
Firing food into the mouth, over the top reactions .... so.uncomfortable to watch

• Wow
Is anybody watching the live.
Honestly, she has to have taken something - completely manic
Firing food into the mouth, over the top reactions .... so.uncomfortable to watch
She's so out of depth in the cooking stakes with cliona o'connor. She's trying to hog the attention by being loud and stupid. Cliona has her work cut out humouring the naughty child. She can hardly get a word in with sabrina's childish antics. Her eyes are like saucers. Slugging the orange juice out of a wine glass. It's nuts.

• Wow
I couldn't watch for long poor lady couldn't get a sentence finished without manic flying in with her hob cleaner that Mary uses to clean Sabbys house with, she just wouldn't let it go. Also if it wasn't so early you would think there was vodka in that juice!

Reactions: 3
Oh Shabby is HECTIC. Like someone after taking a line, poor Cliona, I’d say she is a dote, her patience must have been tested this morning!

Reactions: 6
Totally ott as usual. Anyone else hoping she might burn her mouth horsing the food in...no?

• Haha
Can u imagine how sick of her Alan was to up and leave. His head must’ve been melted
That man deserves a medal for putting up with that narcissistic cow for so long. He used to wait on her hand and foot, God love him.

Then she was burning his crocs on Insta for the lol's, nasty piece of work that one, he's well rid of her.

Reactions: 10
That man deserves a medal for putting up with that narcissistic cow for so long. He used to wait on her hand and foot, God love him.

Then she was burning his crocs on Insta for the lol's, nasty piece of work that one, he's well rid of her.
Burning his crocs? Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

We should start a rave thread for Alan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I haven’t watched the live

As I really like Cliona and I’m afraid she’s going to be tainted for me by the gurning maniac

I’ll have no one safe left to watch

Reactions: 1
Ok I haven’t watched the live

As I really like Cliona and I’m afraid she’s going to be tainted for me by the gurning maniac

I’ll have no one safe left to watch
Don't bother it will only annoy ya, just enjoy your evening 😂

• Haha
I watched some of that live. Superstylesabby needs to get over herself big time... she’s really so vacuous and irritating!

Omg is she going to be opening gifts between now and Xmas?? I’ll have to unfollow 🙄

It’s like watching a high speed roadrunner cartoon

Maniacal smiling.. she must have such a pain in her face after all this pretending all day

What must her family or close friends think of this crazed carryon?
Intervention?
I’d say her staff are HOWLING at her #weak

Reactions: 6
Watching her live and Christ her personality is insufferable. She kept shoving ham in her gob so bizarre.

This week she's had what amounts to thousands in "gifts". It's absolutely ridiculous - no one else is doing as many unboxing posts as her. I bet she'll be the type to come on Christmas Day and showcase everything she got :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.