Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think Simon Harris would have better things to be doing than attending this shite. Still it was the perfect opportunity for Scabby to speak to the leader of our country and discuss the crisis in Gaza that world leaders have not been able to resolve.
Yeah I hope she made it her business to ask him seeing as she cries about it every day.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I hope she made it her business to ask him seeing as she cries about it every day.
The opportunity was handed to her on a plate…one can only assume she seized it with both hands and there’s a delegation on the way to Israel as we speak to bring peace to the region 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Simon Harris probably didn’t even know about Gaza until she told him last night, sure everyone is ignoring it and looking away except for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Home by 1 a.m.
How did they tolerate her for that long.
Was she nominated for some award?
The tiered dress is shocking and the colour drains her.
Why is she still known as " Hill" amidst all the animosity.? Obviously he was the brains and influence behind the business.
Wonder what's on Robins Birth Cert.
I suppose Deano has been inflated again today for his weekly outing.

• Haha
And she cried yesterday that governments were all talk yet she obviously didn’t use her voice last night. What a dose!

Reactions: 4
The white saviour has to be the biggest joke out there. She was literally in the same room as Simon Harris all her going on about contacting politicians and she was literally in his company !! All talk she’s just another key board warrior ! She sickens my tit but she has no more a backbone than I am a unicorn

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The white saviour has to be the biggest joke out there. She was literally in the same room as Simon Harris all her going on about contacting politicians and she was literally in his company !! All talk she’s just another key board warrior ! She sickens my tit but she has no more a backbone than I am a unicorn
Empty vessels make the most noise. That’s Scabby. All talk and no action. A lot like the government really. She’s completely spineless not to have approached Harris last evening after all her pontificating.

• Heart
Her hair wife Denise got an award so I imagine scabby was there with her. I agree the dress is shocking- best thing about it is it covers her stumpy legs

Loads of you were asking me where my throw is from and what baby wipes I use.
20240512_193247.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There must be a water wipes ad coming - no way you’d leave the packet of wipes in the cute picture otherwise

That bloody garden again - I can’t believe she hasn’t sorted those manky slabs. Two years later and she’s still waiting for them to be gifted

Reactions: 3
Que the fake questions and essay length answers 🥱
Not a question but how are you? How do you do it all? Thanks for asking this. The truth is I haven’t been feeling great lately but I had a good chat with a friend & felt so much better so this is your sign to share your troubles with someone. I might look like I have it all together but I don’t 😂😂 that should cover one painful question at least

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a question but how are you? How do you do it all? Thanks for asking this. The truth is I haven’t been feeling great lately but I had a good chat with a friend & felt so much better so this is your sign to share your troubles with someone. I might look like I have it all together but I don’t 😂😂 that should cover one painful question at least
Sabby? Is that you? Word for bleeping word and I haven’t even seen her stories yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sabby? Is that you? Word for bleeping word and I haven’t even seen her stories yet 🤣
It’s me. I need to tell you all about this tool I got in Bella baby stores. It chops the veg for when I’m batch cooking for robin because I work full time in 2 businesses as well as online. Anyway the girls in Bella baby stores are so helpful. They go above & beyond especially when you tag them 199 times per week on the beg. Mary thinks it’s great when she feeds him his dinners because she is raising him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s actually mad that she has vids ready for the prospective questions. So so handy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen the stories either but I got a right feckin laugh reading the response!!

Absolutely brilliant. If that was an exam question you’d get 110% for the answer.
---
It’s me. I need to tell you all about this tool I got in Bella baby stores. It chops the veg for when I’m batch cooking for robin because I work full time in 2 businesses as well as online. Anyway the girls in Bella baby stores are so helpful. They go above & beyond especially when you tag them 199 times per week on the beg. Mary thinks it’s great when she feeds him his dinners because she is raising him
Stop 🛑 I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6