Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll a phone number and send an email but she wont get up off her arse and go to a protest.

She goes from prancing around the salon like an idiot to going about the silence around Gaza. Who the duck is she listening to and what news is she watching because everyone is talking about it. If there is a ceasefire she will think she is personally responsible for it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Dean sit and listen to this continuous meaningless rant out of her.
I worry that he has serious shortcomings if this was all he could match up with for a roof over his head.
Is Robin called Robin Hickey?
I think Dean needs a bit of medical intervention as he cannot communicate only when she pulls him in front of the camera.
Did she say he was never in Spain or abroad at all.
Mind you Robin cuddles under his chin which is unusual because I've never seen him do it to Scabby. She's still buying up all the rags that sets her up as a clown.

Reactions: 10
The child doesnt look at her once in this clip and looks into the camera and she is looking at the camera 90% of the time. This cannot be good for a child...growing up thinking it is normal to have a camera stuck in your face constantly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Who tf doesn't know work to wear a shirt, did they pop over from LLL page for advice.
20240509_200446.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry the I work full time … she’s hardly ever there she does max 4 day week that’s not full time girl - stop wingeing !!

Reactions: 5
Dear Sabby / Instagrams Big Sister.
i just bought new jeans and I’m wondering if you will show me how to put them on. I know you re up the walls with the two full time jobs and your activism but if you could just send me a Sabby note. Cheers love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The child doesnt look at her once in this clip and looks into the camera and she is looking at the camera 90% of the time. This cannot be good for a child...growing up thinking it is normal to have a camera stuck in your face constantly.
That was so depressing. They have no bond and you can see it clearly. Also why is the tip of his nose brown? Is it tanned from the sun?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.