Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it ever struck anyone how much she does for herself and pretty much does nothing for her much longed for baby. She never took him to any baby classes/play groups, no swim classes, nothing like that. I feel that’s something most ppl (esp if you can afford it) do. She’s slow to spend money or time on him but very quick to do it on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has it ever struck anyone how much she does for herself and pretty much does nothing for her much longed for baby. She never took him to any baby classes/play groups, no swim classes, nothing like that. I feel that’s something most ppl (esp if you can afford it) do. She’s slow to spend money or time on him but very quick to do it on herself.
Dean probably does that with the grandmother helping out. Thats the way Aaron was reared too.Sabby is building the empire like she was when 20 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't wait to ditch Robin and go back to managing
Those ill fitting clothes are an insult to the boutique who supplies them. Visiting all week and posted nothing. That's strange for gossiping Gabby so they mustn't have turned out very well.
Deano took a week off from what.
He'll soon have to go back to retrain or get a job with a call centre.
I wonder is she still friendly with the one who introduced her to this expressionless loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dean probably does that with the grandmother helping out. Thats the way Aaron was reared too.Sabby is building the empire like she was when 20 years ago
I doubt he or anyone takes him as if they were Mrs. Show-off would be showing us every bit of it!

Reactions: 4
She’s too busy holding world leaders accountable for the situation in Gaza.

• Haha
She's a brave woman to post herself from the side with that chin (or lack there of).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't unsee that podge and rodge mouth ... can't remember who said it first but by god its spot on !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her encouraging women to go to clinics and get pregnant is gas considering she didn’t raise her first son & isn’t raising this one either 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe that’s what she did with robin? I can’t remember but did we know about the actor before she got pregnant? Maybe she was going about having a baby on her own when they met 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe that’s what she did with robin? I can’t remember but did we know about the actor before she got pregnant? Maybe she was going about having a baby on her own when they met 🤷‍♀️
Maybe. She had him for content because loads of the huns were having babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Christ. does she ever stop acting the martyr
Who does she think is turning a blind eye to it? The students are out protesting, people are sharing the daylights out of that clip - I’ve seen it being shared on so many accounts already. Why isn’t she sharing the No Thank You app? Because she buys most of the products on it is my guess 😆 She’s a dope.

• Heart
It’s easy to be an activist from your couch. I’d actually pay for a flight for her to go over & start fighting. I’m sick of her tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11