Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They referred to themselves as the Queen of Cork 😐

She is fine with showing Robin and doesnt thino there is a security/safety issue. She doesnt understand why people put emojis over their face (definite dig at Sandra)

She never gets mesages criticising her parenting. She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why she doesnt get those sort of messages.

She thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said Sabrina was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. Sabrina says we are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🀣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

She says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired a 🀣 I expect some unfair dismissal claims in her future! Also from people on here a lot of her employees hated her and said she was awful manager. I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a witch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department. She wants this sort of trolling/nasty comments to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🀣

She thinks for people over 30 that they are gone beyond "be kind" and it is psychological.

When Aaron was 3 or 4 months she made an attempt on her life. She was in intensive care afterwards. Aaron woke and her parents heard and found her. She felt she was a burden. She said comments like "oh are you pregnant, are you with the father still" affected her during pregnancy. She said her parents were great "but she still had to rear him"

She did CBT and said she wouldnt be the person or leader without it. She said she wouldnt have the businesses she has without it. What businesses? She has a hairdressing place!

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. Kind of demeaning the hard work the secretaries do! She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

She said she took mat leave from ads on line. She said she was happy to go back to Kopper after 5 weeks mat leave but what about the women who cant afford to take mat leave. She wants to be more focussed on hair education than hair dressing. And she wants to focus more on media work. She mentions being on This Morning during covid but no mention of the fish tank 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

She is fine with showing Robin and doesnt thino there is a security/safety issue. She doesnt understand why people put emojis over their face (definite dig at Sandra)

She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why doesnt get messages criticising her parenting.

She thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said she was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. We are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🀣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

She says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired and 🀣 From people on here a lot of her employees hated her and said she was awful manager. I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a witch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department. She wats this sort of trolling/nasty commentd to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🀣

She thinks for people over 30 that they are gone beyond "be kind" and it is psychological.

When Aaron was 3 or 4 months she made an attempt on her life. She was in intensive care afterwards. Aaron woke and her parents heard and found her. She felt she was a burden. She said comments like "oh are you pregnant, are you with the father still" affected her during pregnancy. She said her parents were great "but she still had to rear him"

She did CBT and said she wouldnt be the person or leader without it. She said she wouldnt have the businesses she has without it. What businesses? She has a hairdressing place!

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

She said she took mat leave from ads on line. She said she was happy to go back to Kopper after 5 weeks mat leave but what about the women who cant afford to take mat leave. She wants to be more focussed on hair education than hair dressing. And she wants to focus more on media work. She mentions being on This Morning during covid but no mention of the fish tank 🀣
Drag queens πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘ Definitely a dig at Sandy putting emojis on every picture. Funny all the huns had to have the extreme morning sickness. I don't follow Sabrina but know of her, I'm sure she has told her story before but Julie's followers might not of heard of her. Seen the links to her insta and hairdressers put in the podcast brief. What is the fish tank reference :unsure: 😬:coronation:

Reactions: 5
Drag queens πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘ πŸ‘‘ Definitely a dig at Sandy putting emojis on every picture. Funny all the huns had to have the extreme morning sickness. I don't follow Sabrina but know of her, I'm sure she has told her story before but Julie's followers might not of heard of her. Seen the links to her insta and hairdressers put in the podcast brief. What is the fish tank reference :unsure: 😬:coronation:
And she completely misses the point that she is judging people who put emojis on their kids photos and she is commenting on it. Yet we cant pass comment on people who put their lives up for everyone to see.

On her This Morning segment she was on a videolink and you could see her fishtank and it was filthy and all the comments online were about this...not just tattle. A few tabloids picked it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

She never gets mesages criticising her parenting. She thinks people are afraid of her and she thinks this is why she doesnt get those sort of messages.

She thinks people who make negative comments just want a reaction and think they have a god given right to judge. Brenda said Sabrina was very prominent in the Be Kind movement when Caroline Flack. Sabrina says we are gone beyond Be Kind and influencers need to go to schools to kids from the age of 13 to 15 🀣 (Not sure what she think qualifies her to do this!).

She says she could have 18 employees under her and if they arent kind they would be fired a 🀣 I expect some unfair dismissal claims in her future! Also from people on here a lot of her employees hated her and said she was awful manager. I would love if people could be fired for making nasty comments as I left my last job (which I loved) due to a witch of a manager who is still the Head of the Department. She wants this sort of trolling/nasty comments to go on people's record. Kind of like back in the 90s if you had a criminal record you couldnt go to the US as it was on your record ....she gives this as an example 🀣

On the hyperemesis her age didnt help her she felt. She was angry about the fact it wasnt on drug payment scheme and it was 300 euro per month. She said she started and roaring. She wrote to politicans. Michael Healy Rae rang her the next day. But most got their secretaries "Joan" to write back. Kind of demeaning the hard work the secretaries do! She gets a dig in hear about Palestine here and politicians not doing anything.

Ah the scabs love dragging poor Caroline Flack into their digs. Would she ever get lost for herself with her notions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 3 absolute morons. You’d get more from 3 builders farting into a microphone than you would listening to that drivel but thank you for taking one for the team & reporting back ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thank you, fair play for a great synopsis. Can you post this on Julie's thread for everyone over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One thing I forgot to add is that she talked about female friends ghosting her and how it happens us all!

She said she could only eat ham toasties when she was pregnant (I remember all her stories eating out when pregnant).

She said she hadnt want another child and when she met Dean she knew he needed a child even though he didnt care. But she said she he would be an amazing father. Seems odd that they went and had IVF if both didnt really want kids. They are together 3 years. Robin is 1 and obviously 9 month pregnacy so did they start IVF when only together a few months.

She doesn't mention Alan or being married once.He was a great support to her and raised his son too.She is dangerous in how she paints things..
When she's getting into her tirade about trolls and their psychological issues she says she firmly believes this is why Leo Varadkar stepped down (alright Brian Dobson its not the 6.01 news).
She didn't want a child, neither did Dean but she knew he would make a great father so 2 people who can't be arsed head to the IVF clinic. Aaron is doing great in Galway but she never really sees him.Couldn't eat with the hyperemisis but her favourite thing to eat next sentence was ham toasties.
Something something Palestine.
"Women in this country give birth to every tax payer."
For such a "girls girl" she completely condescended the TDs secretary and the work they do.Julie also mentioned at the end she went to Kopper when it was in Glanmire. Sabrina said she couldn't remember her. Awkward.
Some smell of bull shite off this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many times did she say she was honest? And then she said the 2 girls are too!! Julie couldn’t lie straight in bed 🀣
Also she was very relaxed about having her baby on insta, no worries about having him online with regards his security. No mention about his right to privacy ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How many times did she say she was honest? And then she said the 2 girls are too!! Julie couldn’t lie straight in bed 🀣
Also she was very relaxed about having her baby on insta, no worries about having him online with regards his security. No mention about his right to privacy ☹
Of course not. He was born for content.

Shes on the Left Unread podcast today talking about her post partum/psychosis journey if anyone wants a listen.
duck no. Every day is a psychotic episode for Scabby
---

Well done @Heidi88 that was highly entertaining 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry Sabrina weren't you at the VIP style awards Friday night and stayed at the intercontinental hotel that night so unless you came home for 7am you were not at home all day Saturday you liar 😑. I think I remember you posting about the breakfast that morning also. This one is an absolute joke for the stuff she posts

Reactions: 12
She lives in her own truth land oh it was awful could only eat bread and water during my pregnancy…the chin could tell another story. I rared the first born on my own thank god for my mam as I have β€˜multiple’ businesses. I haven’t had a day off in 17 years. Arms in the air about Gaza one minute, arms in a fabliss 400 quid jumper we all have to have the next. No wonder people ghost her she would haunt you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry Sabrina weren't you at the VIP style awards Friday night and stayed at the intercontinental hotel that night so unless you came home for 7am you were not at home all day Saturday you liar 😑. I think I remember you posting about the breakfast that morning also. This one is an absolute joke for the stuff she posts
Would love to tell the cllr she was on about this. Like them or loathe I just can not stand how Sabs puts her own spin on everything to suit herself. Listened to the pod and if she was chocolate she would eat herself.. she was a martyr for HG when she had it. Not a mention since it , she cared so much about getting the medication brought down in price for the women of ireland πŸ€”if really cared, she would still be fighting for it.
I’ve never seen someone who loves a bandwagon more than her.
Quite tough her mental struggles post partum you would feel for her family over it but that aside she would give aspirin a headache.

Would love to tell the cllr she was on about this. Like them or loathe I just can not stand how Sabs puts her own spin on everything to suit herself. Listened to the pod and if she was chocolate she would eat herself.. she was a martyr for HG when she had it. Not a mention since it , she cared so much about getting the medication brought down in price for the women of ireland πŸ€”if really cared, she would still be fighting for it.
I’ve never seen someone who loves a bandwagon more than her.
Quite tough her mental struggles post partum you would feel for her family over it but that aside she would give aspirin a headache.
Already contacted them, and they replied. Said he had already been contact by numerous people saying this but with some people it not worth it. They are gonna put their own spin on things no matter what you say and to be fair that is exactly what she would do

Who exactly is she doing this "huge favour" for?

As a "business owner who has worked her arse off" she considers coming in on a day and a half that she was supposed to be off (from her own business that she gets the profits from) a huge favour to those who are going to pay for whatever she does to their hair? Is she okay? Does she actually think she's that important? Who the duck died and made you God, Sabrina.

As a "business owner who has worked her arse off" she considers coming in on a day and a half that she was supposed to be off (from her own business that she gets the profits from) a huge favour to those who are going to pay for whatever she does to their hair? Is she okay? Does she actually think she's that important? Who the duck died and made you God, Sabrina.
God she is insufferable. A huge favour...it is your business Sabrina! The people who come to these consultants will be paying customers. It is not like you are doing it for free.

I can imagine anyone sitting in the chair that day will be reminded it was her day off.

She obviously wants to try and increase their customer base or she wouldnt be doing it. Whenever I pass the salon (which is always at the weekend) it is half empty.

You’d swear she was doing it for free with the way she was going onπŸ™„

Not a mention since it , she cared so much about getting the medication brought down in price for the women of ireland πŸ€”if really cared, she would still be fighting for it.
Didn’t she start a petition that she had linked in her bio. She was tagging Stephen Donnelly every 5 mins.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.