Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a ploy to get people in the door. I don’t believe that many people are begging for the same blonde overpriced highlights. Imagine paying €300 to listen to her roaring about Gaza in her exaggerated Cork accent. No thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is a ploy to get people in the door. I don’t believe that many people are begging for the same blonde overpriced highlights. Imagine paying €300 to listen to her roaring about Gaza in her exaggerated Cork accent. No thanks
I’d rather be told I have alopecia

• Haha
Reactions: 9
State of her in the leather jacket 🤣 no one was asking where you got your clothes ya melt. It’s a basic rock tee outfit we ve all been wearing for twenty years ya goul. The jacket bate onto her t’would fit Robin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she charge that much!! My god, they'd want to be gold plated or something for that price.

Reactions: 5
Wonder has she put up the price since. That was pre pandemic and all hair dressers have increased prices since. 300 quid for prescription highlights AKA Ridey Hair 🥴🤣

Reactions: 4
Pmsl at her clip of pod on left on read when she said she was ghosted by females SEVERAL TIMES 🥴🧐🙄. I wonder why ya bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She thinks she coined that one, ghosted by females. Ghosted I’d say they had a lucky escape from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The term ghosting drives me bonkers.Never smoke without fire.
If a person/friend becomes distant with you think back on your last interactions with that person,there has to be something.Or else something is going on in their life that they have to pull back.
Its seldom a person will "ghost" you if they enjoy your company and you're a good friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The term ghosting drives me bonkers.Never smoke without fire.
If a person/friend becomes distant with you think back on your last interactions with that person,there has to be something.Or else something is going on in their life that they have to pull back.
Its seldom a person will "ghost" you if they enjoy your company and you're a good friend.
Exactly. Sometimes you couldn’t reason with people it’s easier to just cut them off. I imagine Sabby is draining to be around

Reactions: 9
Is this female ghosting common? Because it sounds like a Sabrina issue.

I have never been "ghosted" by a friend. I do have friends who I have drifted apart from but it is because they moved away etc. We still text and try to arrange to meet up at various times. I still consider them friends even though we could go years from seeing one another.

But in terms of my closest friends I cant ever imagine one of them ghosting me and just going off the radar with no communication.

Reactions: 12
Is this female ghosting common? Because it sounds like a Sabrina issue.

I have never been "ghosted" by a friend. I do have friends who I have drifted apart from but it is because they moved away etc. We still text and try to arrange to meet up at various times. I still consider them friends even though we could go years from seeing one another.

But in terms of my closest friends I cant ever imagine one of them ghosting me and just going off the radar with no communication.
Only immature narcissists ghost. Men & women. As usual Sabby is throwing digs at people hoping for reactions. I’d say the reality is she wore people out & they couldn’t take anymore. She’s such a user. Most of us would have no problem having a chat about issues and going our separate ways but could you imagine trying to talk to this gowl about her shite?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.