Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I really hope Tadhg Fleming gets gifted everything from Bellababy stores and does a big ad with them…..just to sicken Grabby Sabby after she has bended backwards trying to get them to bite and nothing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can be sure it was gifted. Mind you the mindless spending of cash on weekend driving, meals out and loads of shite clothes is unbelievable. Does she not realise if she cut it by even a half she could pay for a cleaner, organiser of her house probably even upgrade her home.

Reactions: 6
So Sabby is on her rant about how coconut oil is an absolute no no for hair . Someone commented to say they have used it for years with no issues and her response to the girl is utterly condescending . “You do you hun” like wtf ! She would have been better not acknowledging the comment at all or saying something like everyone is different and it might work well for sone people. It’s just the dramatic attitude of , you are all so stupid and I know better than every other hairdresser on the planet, that is so annoying. I mean excuse me but some of us are reluctant to take advice from a hairdresser whose own hair alternates between looking like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards or it’s stuck to her head with grease. Not very “Ridey” looking . At one point she was trying to push the Sabby method which involved “training “ you hair not to be washed by pumping half a tin of dry shampoo into it every day for 7 days . I’m pretty sure that doesn’t do your hair or scalp any good 🤔.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She was on that skanks podcast today, taking her her pnd, and all her 2nd time round made up pregnancy illnesses. Who did any of them get a work in over the other.

Reactions: 9
Skittin at her shaking out the creases from yet another blazer….that’s still full of creases 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sabby is on her rant about how coconut oil is an absolute no no for hair . Someone commented to say they have used it for years with no issues and her response to the girl is utterly condescending . “You do you hun” like wtf ! She would have been better not acknowledging the comment at all or saying something like everyone is different and it might work well for sone people. It’s just the dramatic attitude of , you are all so stupid and I know better than every other hairdresser on the planet, that is so annoying. I mean excuse me but some of us are reluctant to take advice from a hairdresser whose own hair alternates between looking like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards or it’s stuck to her head with grease. Not very “Ridey” looking . At one point she was trying to push the Sabby method which involved “training “ you hair not to be washed by pumping half a tin of dry shampoo into it every day for 7 days . I’m pretty sure that doesn’t do your hair or scalp any good 🤔.
“Exhibit A” of Dragged through the bush backwards

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Pretty sure scabby was pushing luna by Lisa spray as a miracle treatment (minus ad) constantly when it came out.

She has zero integrity and will only push what she is affiliated to or in this case who she wanted to be affiliated to.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure scabby was pushing luna by Lisa spray as a miracle treatment (minus ad) constantly when it came out.

She has zero integrity and will only push what she is affiliated to or in this case who she wanted to be affiliated to.
She was until she fell out with Kieran Walsh & wouldn’t stock it anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The outfit! She looks like she got dressed in her big sisters clothes 😳
She always bangs on about her height so why not shop in a petite range? The blazer and jeans are far too long on her imo but then I’m not a self proclaimed style icon 😜

The outfit! She looks like she got dressed in her big sisters clothes 😳
She always bangs on about her height so why not shop in a petite range? The blazer and jeans are far too long on her imo but then I’m not a self proclaimed style icon 😜
She reminds me of a cartoon character who dresses in their dads clothes trying to look older 😂😂 she hasn’t a notion

Reactions: 4
She was at the same restaurant as me tonight! She's very good looking in person to be fair. Hadn't seen her for a few years! There were 5 of them out for dinner - one being her solicitor friend Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was at the same restaurant as me tonight! She's very good looking in person to be fair. Hadn't seen her for a few years! There were 5 of them out for dinner - one being her solicitor friend Carrie
She must use the ‘plain’ filter on her Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.