Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length of them shes a size 10 alright… not in the jeans but in boots🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember Denise ranting that she would never touch of face or have botox or fillers. This was when she was always giving her thicko opinion on everything.

Reactions: 5
I’d say Denise has changed her tune on the Botox but Jesus Christ maybe she should lay off it a bit - it’s so so obvious around her eyes too - just looks so fake doesn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 5
IMG_20240131_180742.jpg

well its not making her any more attractive anyway! I see no difference only she looks like she's got a green tinge in one picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god poor old Denise got hit with a good bucket of Botox in that forehead 🤯🤯
I call it an eighthead coz it’s twice the size of a forehead 😂
---
View attachment 2727071
well its not making her any more attractive anyway! I see no difference only she looks like she's got a green tinge in one picture.
Which one is supposed to be after? Because her skin in the one on the right looks absolutely awful. The brown blotches 🤮 my mum is nearly 80 and has fresher skin than her and has never even had a facial let alone all the injections this fool has accepted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.