Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the fact that “hospital bags” are a bleeping thing.
Ridiculous. She’ll be in hospital for a few night but Dean won’t be so can bring her in anything she needs. Honestly why do people stress about this kind of stuff?

Reactions: 8
Ridiculous. She’ll be in hospital for a few night but Dean won’t be so can bring her in anything she needs. Honestly why do people stress about this kind of stuff?
I hate they way these cunts make a highlight of their hospital bag…it’s not bleeping rocket science. Lavender Pillow spray and all this nonsense. I think there is a list in one of the books you get when you have your 12 week appointment.. no need to be bringing tit in with you… the place is cramped enough

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The best not of advice I got was to leave a nice fresh outfit with the car seat. Was a great plan. I didn’t need a list.

Reactions: 4
409C4F54-59E0-4F2E-B05A-90E78861538E.jpeg

Definite section.

I don’t understand why you’d pack dry shampoo though and not actual shampoo. The first thing I wanted to do after my kids was have a shower and wash every bit of me.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2076232
Definite section.

I don’t understand why you’d pack dry shampoo though and not actual shampoo. The first thing I wanted to do after my kids was have a shower and wash every bit of me.
Ah have you not heard of the sabby method, she patented it herself and basically you don't wash your hair.

I was petrified to wash my hair after a section incase I got shampoo in the incision.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s about 5 slabs in total. How lazy do you have to be not to do it yourself!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.