Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny she’s never sick on weekends. So violently sick over the week and miraculous recovery now again today.
Seriously if it’s miracle’s you’re looking for…head to Cork. The highest number of miracle babies and miraculous recovery’s per hun per capita. Cork is the new Lourdes 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope for Aaron's sake he cuts her outs of his life and instead concentrates on having a relationship with his dad. Sabby is the eternal victim but is incapable of showing empathy for anyone.

God help this next child. Some people aren't cut out to be parents

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Back in hospital she says. Would hardly believe anything with her. Of course grand weekend of being out and about and pity party now today for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see the UTI follows the hyperemises and only strikes Monday to Friday, a medical phenomenon she is. Seriously does she take her followers for fools with the rubbish she expects them to believe.

Reactions: 17
I’d say the nursing staff get a UTI every time they see this dose coming through the doors

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have to say big black ugly knickers? She’s in her 40’s she acts like a 14 year old. Grow up. She’s still harping on about that chat with Aaron, you’d easily know it’s rare that it happens anyway. Most of us chat with our children everyday 😂

Reactions: 18
Big black knickers, it's all about Grabby, who gives a f××k, remember Grabby you are having a "much wanted baby" big black knickers shouldn't even come in to it. "Allergic" to packing the hospital bags for the "much wanted baby". I don't know who she is trying to fool about this "much wanted baby" because it doesn't sound like a "much wanted baby" to me,it seems Dean wanted it more which is understandable if he always wanted to be a Dad.
Lordy Lordy what's to come???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He gave her the 4 stones representing her, her donor, Aaron and the baby is the glue holding them all together. And fair play to him if he did do that. He’s a nice young fella I’d say.
Sorry now I’m only catching up…. Who is the donor as in egg donor or sperm donor? I had thought all along it was her egg and deans sperm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back in hospital she says. Would hardly believe anything with her. Of course grand weekend of being out and about and pity party now today for her.
The sole purpose of that Q&A was to let everyone know she is in hospital.

• Heart
What I would give for the inside track on these instahuns from one of the midwives.
I’d nearly organise a whip around so they can be rewarded for a bit of gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the fact that “hospital bags” are a bleeping thing.

When I had my 1st I'd half a bag packed. I went onto labour in work, baby was 4 weeks early so really really premature in Sabbys eyes, not. I'd to borrow a hair brush of another mam in the ward to brush my hair, baby was wrapped in a towel. I'd to wear hospital gown until PJ's were brought into me. Both myself and baby survived without the bag but ofo not influencers were a thing 30 years ago and someone like Sabby could have put me wise.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.