Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s honest saying about putting on the couple of stone!!! Admit you don’t have HG and make a lot of people happy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At least she’s honest saying about putting on the couple of stone!!! Admit you don’t have HG and make a lot of people happy!!
And that was before she got pregnant. She won't be gettingo not those xs jeans anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes back hyping up the average garden I see.We have that same cheap rattan set and I swear it makes my skin itch I hate it...sun lounger all the way...
I'm no Charlie Dimmock but that Fergus or Fergal is never going to a pretty tree make😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where's is the other exact same garden set she has all the other summers?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laughing at how she doesn’t get the Barbie trend. Jano wot - none of us get recording yourself stuffing your face with food trend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Before when Sabby used to come pontificating into her phone about any subject she wasn't remotely cut out to preach about she had a very slight slight hint of a Cork accent. Today when she came on spouting about the Barbie movie she sounded like she was talking about cattle down at the mart🐄

Is Sabby one of those that adopts the entire personality of whoever it is she is dating 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kelly Fitzsimons had HG I believe on her pregnancy and the amount of weight she has lost while being pregnant is unreal. She was a big enough lady size 20 ish I'd say but she has lost serious weight spoke about being sick non stop and you can see it in her.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to crash massively when this baby is born. She won’t be able to keep up and she is going to look wrecked. She has let herself go so badly she looks 10 years older than she is.

Just saw Sabby in the wild in BT, she actually didn’t look too bad but she was mad looking around to see who would notice her…she had a reall cocky strut about herself too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just saw Sabby in the wild in BT, she actually didn’t look too bad but she was mad looking around to see who would notice her…she had a reall cocky strut about herself too.
You should have asked her did she make it to Zara yet to return the hideous bomber jackets!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You should have asked her did she make it to Zara yet to return the hideous bomber jackets!!!!
She was with her new BFF Carrie McDermott her divorce solicitor…no sign of limbs which I thought was a bit strange for a Saturday

Reactions: 3
I just went onto her page, i don’t follow her anymore for months now but wanted to see if she’d had her baby yet lol. Instead there’s a pinned post of literal vomit coming out of her mouth?! Ah jayus lads who are the crettins liking this content? i’m repulsed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just went onto her page, i don’t follow her anymore for months now but wanted to see if she’d had her baby yet lol. Instead there’s a pinned post of literal vomit coming out of her mouth?! Ah jayus lads who are the crettins liking this content? i’m repulsed!
That’s when she was championing the cause for HG, tagging government ministers etc. All forgotten about swiftly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.