Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your stepmom being a few years older than you 🤣🤣🤣
I know his fiancée, was shell shocked when I saw the announcement!
Sabrina has aged massively hasn’t she? What age is she! Not that age matters if you are healthy etc of course, just curious? She must’ve been very young when she had her son?
I remember her in the Alan days when he’d be on her stories.. what happened there?
I actually liked her during the Alan days. I liked him too. She changed a lot since

Reactions: 11
I actually liked her during the Alan days. I liked him too. She changed a lot since
Me too. They seemed to have a bit of craic. I think insta fame went to her head and she thought she could do better than Alan so she kicked him to the kerb. (I am totally making this up and have no evidence of this - just what I imagine happened)

Reactions: 8
Oh here she is.. she’s going to break the stigma on Caesarean sections now 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can she duck off. I doubt she has a lot of young followers & no offence to anyone here but most of her followers will have started their families already. Why do they need this middle aged fools opinions on sections / bottles or anything in between? It would serve her better to put her phone down get some counselling, bond with her existing son & not be a burden on her elderly parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Crying with her mother buying granny knickers.She wouldnt want to live a day in my life so...I love a good root through Penneys underwear section for granny pants and I am in my 30s with neither chick or child😂😂
Honest to god she is in for the land of her life,can anyone remember when she was doing the Reels where someone from Kopper would video her walking out of the salon from behind and her arse was like 2 hard boiled eggs in a skirt...oh you wont be up Princes Street this Summer sipping Champagne with Monty😂
Didn't she hire an assistant to do the filming because she was so stressed? We never heard of the poor craytur again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Sabrina was breastfeeding and having a vaginal delivery she'd be banging out about breaking stigmas there too. She should get behind her own decisions and shut the duck up. The poor child is in for a rough start having a selfish, arrogant mother like her rearing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sabrina your fat fingers are down to you stuffing your face continuously. Karma for trying to pretend you have HG. Your taste in clothes is appalling

Reactions: 13
Cook a little bit longer.

This woman is FURIOUS they havnt fine a section yet with two hospital admissions 😅

Reactions: 4
Even the word Maneen is cold and harsh sounding isnt it..like you would say my little one,my baby...I'd say we are in for the baby version of Fawlty Towers

Reactions: 9
Where’s he going to go? He lives in her house, drives her car. Now he will have to raise this baby himself. He’s stuck for the foreseeable
Sure isn’t that how she makes sure they stay..poor Alan was lumped with her until Aaron was almost 18, Dean is going to be trapped now too

Reactions: 5
Sure isn’t that how she makes sure they stay..poor Alan was lumped with her until Aaron was almost 18, Dean is going to be trapped now too
Good enough for him to be honest. A quick scan of her Instagram shows exactly what kind of knob she is. I suppose as you get older you have less options & he doesn’t seem to have much going for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Cant believe denise sent her a hair care set before her own hairwife sent her her new products

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"We" got our garden done a few years ago, Dean wasn't on the scene when "we" got our garden done a few years ago and it's unlikely the "we" refers to Aaron and herself. Mary would want to give the shed a lick of paint it's disgraceful! And she finally got a baby changing bag that she didn't have to pay for. Well played Grabby, well played 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.