Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is in breaking the stigma around sections 🙄 not a peep out of the bleep about her one woman fight for cariban

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So shes having a section because the baby is facing the wrong way...I very much thought they would give her into her section demands for the migraine reason alone?Sounds a bit bizarre..
Can anyone tell me if she has endometriosis??I thought she did and presumed she would have section anyway

Reactions: 4
Does she mean breech when she says facing the wrong way which is an obvious section(baby wrong way around) or baby is facing wrong way (baby is back to back) which is not an easy obvious section. I wish she’d get her terminology right.
Compacted bowel, volumeous the list goes on.

Reactions: 4
Here she is in breaking the stigma around sections 🙄 not a peep out of the bleep about her one woman fight for cariban
She needs to F off. Breaking the stigma around IVF, breaking the stigma around HG, breaking the stigma around bottle feeding, breaking the stigma around c-sections. Nobody gives a flying duck just go and do it!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Someone take those god awful knit pants away from
her and burn them 🤢 what in the name of god is that outfit? I’m no fashionista but my god even I wouldn’t stoop to those knit pants. The rest,possibly you could wear with leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to F off. Breaking the stigma around IVF, breaking the stigma around HG, breaking the stigma around bottle feeding, breaking the stigma around c-sections. Nobody gives a flying duck just go and do it!!!!!
This is it! There’s no stigma around IVF, you don’t hear about it because couples keep it private. Christ of 6 babies born in my group in the last few years, 4 were conceived through ivf. I almost forgot because no one goes on about it. She will have the most dramatic birth ever, even if it’s a planned section. She’s someone who hears from the dr “hmm let’s make sure it’s not a compacted bowl or let’s check the babies position” and she puts 2+2 together and comes up with 5. Her need for attention is off the charts

Reactions: 15
her and burn them 🤢 what in the name of god is that outfit? I’m no fashionista but my god even I wouldn’t stoop to those knit pants. The rest,possibly you could wear with leggings.
The runners that look batter to fook 🥺

Reactions: 6
All these huns & their stigmas. Everything is a stigma. At her big age she should know plenty who have experienced infertility / c sections / bottle fed babies etc. there is no need for her to be pontificating from her pulpit. I’m sure the majority of her followers have either completed their families or are intelligent to know that nobody cares how a baby enters the world once they are healthy, nobody cares how a baby is fed once they are fed. She’s such a victim in every aspect

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't forget period poverty too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs nothing wrong with a section
Like who cares only for the person giving birth

I’ve had all vaginal, section, vaginal
My favourite birth was the last cos it was quick 😂 but it’s all hard no matter what way baby comes
I took advice from the drs not anyone wan on the instagram

Reactions: 10
Ffs nothing wrong with a section
Like who cares only for the person giving birth

I’ve had all vaginal, section, vaginal
My favourite birth was the last cos it was quick 😂 but it’s all hard no matter what way baby comes
I took advice from the drs not anyone wan on the instagram
No one cares but sabby needs to jump on any bandwagon she can cause she’s boring AF

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know HOW she’s breaking the stigma and all these ‘issues’, a couple of Instagram stories, is that really it?? 🤦‍♀️ Must try harder Scabby, F-

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be breaking the stigma about rearing the child in a few weeks. That's someone else's responsibility too. Why should she have to do it.
---
She will be breaking the stigma about rearing the child in a few weeks. That's someone else's responsibility too. Why should she have to do it.
Quoted the wrong post

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.