Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorgeous little baby, hope she doesn’t choose to exploit him online. I don’t know how people use their kids as content

Reactions: 8
Ah the baby is beautiful but I wish she didn’t stick the camera right up in his face. Maybe it’s just me but it doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 9
Robin 🤦 I know names are a personal thing but Robin. I know 3 and they are girls, so Robyn. I'd have thought it to be more of a girls name & a Christmas one at that. Each to their own of course.

Glad the maneen has arrived safely.

Reactions: 8
Horrible name. Lovely baby. Oh Hank god it’s the last of the HG nonsense… on the countdown for PND next

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So...it's a day old baby with phone in his face for the gram already.
Obviously she's excited to show him off, but that's enough now.
He's the head off Aaron, and I never see similarities between blobby newborn babies and adults, but this lad looks like his half brother?

Reactions: 7
Our thoughts and prayers are with Robin for being stuck with that bleep as a ma for the rest of his life . xxx 🙏🥰
I’m absolutely not a fan of her think she is the biggest enjoy going but this comment hit different? Not sure why and defo not trying to moderate in any way. It just stood out a bit more than the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah he's beautiful, glad he's here safe and sound. I hope she cops the fcuk on now for his sake.

Reactions: 2
Lovely baby. He looks tired from all the work he has done but unfortunately he hasn’t seen anything yet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Robin 🤦 I know names are a personal thing but Robin. I know 3 and they are girls, so Robyn. I'd have thought it to be more of a girls name & a Christmas one at that. Each to their own of course.

Glad the maneen has arrived safely.
Awful name, but as you said personal, and only Robyns I know are girls

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s delighted with him. Not gone on the name but it’s better that Rainbow 🌈
Now, what’s she gonna do with her placenta, use it to plant a tree so robin’s can sing from its branches or get it fried up in Hanna’s Fermoy and eat it with some fried eggs 🍳

Reactions: 1
Aw that’s nice for them all, like other have said don’t use the poor child for content now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.