Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for this brand new little soul about to be thrown into her world and used as an insta pawn for likes and engagement- an accessory if you will

She isn’t going to be much of a mom second time round either.

Hope Dean has his big boy pants on for the ride

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she is not right. Putting up pictures looking for sympathy followed by “womens bodies are so AH-MAY-ZING”. Would you ever duck off you absolute dose. Love how the HG has vanished as has the want to take on the government in relation to womens rights. She wasn’t getting enough attention so moved on to the next attention seeking excuse - hospital stays and pics of puffy face looking for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That was a direct response to a comment on here in the last few days where someone pointed out how awful she looks and how this pregnancy has aged her so much
I know near the end of pregnancy you are now looking or feeling your best, but go and rest. Don't post sympathy photos. That just screams needy and not getting attention at home. Insta isn't real life. Go and look after yourself and your baby.

Reactions: 14
Is it any wonder Dean is never there waking up to that face 😂😂 I feel for this little baby. It won’t have an easy ride with her for a mother.

Reactions: 10
I wonder will she go the full emojis on baby’s face like her insta bff?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to take a long hard look at Denise KB and how she runs her page in a classy manner.

Reactions: 1
Delighted for Denise. I don’t buy the head plan mumbo jumbo but she seems classy.

Reactions: 4
New thread title?!!
Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the bloated gowl will milk this baby!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And we're back to normal just in time for the weekend. No sickness or contractions or irritated insides mentioned when it's Saturday! Saturdays are for make up and beach walks. Back in hospital by Monday evening no doubt.

Reactions: 11
And we're back to normal just in time for the weekend. No sickness or contractions or irritated insides mentioned when it's Saturday! Saturdays are for make up and beach walks. Back in hospital by Monday evening no doubt.
Wait for the Monday to Friday baby too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.