Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is due next week so I wonder at 7pm announcement tonight as likely brought in week earlier ...

Reactions: 9
She is due next week so I wonder at 7pm announcement tonight as likely brought in week earlier ...
She said on a question box last week that she was due in the 20th but going in a few days beforehand for a section.
I presume the baby has arrived

Reactions: 4
No woman has before or after done ivf, had hypermesis, migranes, or elected Caesarean section before.........!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
No woman has before or after done ivf, had hypermesis, migranes, or elected Caesarean section before.........!!!!!!
You missed bottle feeding .. how could you miss bottle feeding. Our Sabs is a trail blazer or blazing trail whichever way you look at it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.