Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look was always quite plain looking, agricultural even-

but all her Botox and treatments and hours and hours and hours prancing and admiring and treating herself gave her a bit of a ‘gloss’ - she worked hard to get it

but Christ tonight she looks horrendous…one eye is now even drooping?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I hope the CUMH midwifes are watching her. She's disgusting. My daughter had HG and god love her she couldn't even sip water or lift her head off the pillow. Absolutely no way could she even think about what this one is eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look was always quite plain looking, agricultural even-

but all her Botox and treatments and hours and hours and hours prancing and admiring and treating herself gave her a bit of a ‘gloss’ - she worked hard to get it

but Christ tonight she looks horrendous…one eye is now even drooping?!
the drooping eyes can happen when you stop having botox after having it for a long time because the muscles are so unused they can’t hold themselves up anymore! all for botox now and again but it’s not always a bad thing to be able to move your face

Reactions: 3
I hope the CUMH midwifes are watching her. She's disgusting. My daughter had HG and god love her she couldn't even sip water or lift her head off the pillow. Absolutely no way could she even think about what this one is eating.
Your poor daughter. I was the very same,I know exactly what that felt like too. It would frighten the life out of you too,it’s the worst thing I’ve ever encountered x

Reactions: 8
She blocked me on my last non blocked account..

Filming herself eating that burger yesterday tipped me over the edge and I told her what I was thinking 🙈🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder is she going to have the baby today seeing as the cot has just been moved into her bedroom

Reactions: 2
I wonder is she going to have the baby today seeing as the cot has just been moved into her bedroom
I was thinking the same - she's prob gone in since first thing this morning and will follow her best friend Randy by pretending that the baby is born tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Feckkkkkk what a scary face and why would she post that. Probably all the food swelling. Wiser eating grass.

Reactions: 13
Feckkkkkk what a scary face and why would she post that. Probably all the food swelling. Wiser eating grass.
That was a direct response to a comment on here in the last few days where someone pointed out how awful she looks and how this pregnancy has aged her so much

Reactions: 8
If she's taking Cariban wouldn't that help with the sickness and allow her to eat?

Reactions: 1
I really can't see this ending well.. I hope her family look out for her and give her support once the baby arrives .. 🙏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.