Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overall, shes losing followers, she’s down 73.4% in the last 30 days. However when she had the visa out buying Le Labo from the US, she was also buying followers to keep her numbers up…we see what you are doing scabby …
My faith in sisterhood is returning.

Reactions: 6
So last week she was banging on about lack of information around bottle feeding, this week she is an expert due to Nuk giving her a load of free bottles, insufferable Sabby strikes again.

Reactions: 19
So last week she was banging on about lack of information around bottle feeding, this week she is an expert due to Nuk giving her a load of free bottles, insufferable Sabby strikes again.
It’s beyond pathetic but the brands are ever worse to even engage with a woman like scabby

Imagine wearing a sweatshirt under a trench coat. What a story, she’s getting more and more in love with herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine wearing a sweatshirt under a trench coat. What a story, she’s getting more and more in love with herself!!!
Had the same thought and the trainers also. That outfit is all over the place. Fine I get it she is nearing the end of your pregnancy, throw on whatever fits, grand, however dont be showing it off when it is such a mess.

Reactions: 3
She’s so manic. How does she get so hyper in the kitchen alone roaring into the phone? I don’t understand it. Has she ever been tested for bipolar I wonder

She comes across as though she’s off her face … slurring her words and running sentences in to one another like an over excited child. She’s very unstable….either extremely happy or extremely depressed and sad and angry and always the victim. It’s certainly not stable or normal behavior.

Reactions: 4
The wan that’s giving out about the price of baby stuff is buying a le labo candle in brown Thomas that retails at €70. Oh and free perfume samples….she’s as tight as a fishes arse is Scabby.
Who has ever bought a perfume without trying it first?! 😂 she’s so odd!

Can someone tell Mother Superior that her fabulous new chair right beside the stairs is a great place for a baby to climb on........ Great forward planning ....... you Pleb!!!

Reactions: 8
Can someone tell Mother Superior that her fabulous new chair right beside the stairs is a great place for a baby to climb on........ Great forward planning ....... you Pleb!!!
I’m sure Dean will figure that out since he’s the one that is going to be doing the child rearing

Soo back to being the hair wife's best friend!! Was with her every step of the way with every ingredient!! Must have met at the lab, as she only met her son about 6mths after he was born. Miss copycat will have to do something now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.