Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skitting - she should have said Tattlers suggested a power wash was needed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Deano must read tattle too 🤣 the back garden patio will be getting a hosing too 🤣
Yes, the absolute state of it. The patio needs more than a power wash….it’s needs to be ripped up. If the outside of your house is dirty, the inside of your house is dirty. Simples! Scabbys house must be filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really gives me the ick coming on camera with the false bravado, pretending she is busy, if this busy god help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one is bananas.....I fear for her after the baby arrives.......or anyone that crosses her path for that matter!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She is very erratic, and if Dean adores her like she claims it must be from afar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The vista is in a Carbon frame which they've done for more than decade now. And the fabric looks like it's the colour Jake which is also around just as long.

So I'm guessing Bella baby probably don't have may in stock and that's they hype she's trying to create.

If she has been gifted by Bella baby the. She's doing a tit job if she can't at least name the colours of the items.
---
Edited

Went into Bella baby just to see if I was right and I am

It's simply just out of stock.

She hasn't been given some new colour range before us peasants.

It's a colour combo that's out over a decade. 🙄

Absolute gobshite honestly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s this absolute fool on about? It’s not new I have that buggy two years now in that exact colour. This one grinds my gears big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s this absolute fool on about? It’s not new I have that buggy two years now in that exact colour. This one grinds my gears big time.
It's hilarious

They've had that frame since 2012 at the very least 😂😂

What buggy brand doesn't have a black frame now.

She's thinks she's so elusive but she's as common as the rest of us.

Also the owner of a Vista. With the ancient silver frame 😉

Reactions: 6
The video with the pram omg...
She looks so out of her depth..the look of panic in her eyes.

If you followed this fool 2 years ago when she was prancing around Paris and London you would never think she would go back to crappy nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.