Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so unattractive. Wait till the child is born and she can’t loose any baby weight as she’s used to stuffing her gob.
---
We will have to start thinking of suitably chav names.

Reactions: 7
Has she forgotten she compared herself to strung out homeless junkies when she was sick with covid. Why is she allowed comment on appearance but nobody else can. Christ she’s exhausting. Sad lonely dope

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Since shes clearly reading here, she might start labeling her stories correctly. This is how it’s done scabs ⬇⬇

For the record trousers are not maternity, she sized up to medium and they are ugly as fcuk.
Two things they are rank trousers and should be set alite
Also why the f*ck does she stand all the time with one leg miles apart from the other ( she has done the last year )
And there's a third that f*cking false accent is painful

Reactions: 10
She looks like she got dressed in the dark and threw any old shite on her. All rotten. Standing there legs akimbo thinking she's some on trend fashion influencer .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so now it looks like she be getting free bottles and soothers for the baby, no problem splashing out on your perfume from America Sabrina......

Reactions: 8
But she doesn’t know how to bottle feed, she has no clue the state has let her down again. Oh wait she knows exactly what a bottle is when being paid to promote it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being that miserable that she won’t spend money on one of the cheapest items babies need, bottles, the greed is sickening to witness.

Reactions: 6
Gifted the mam set but didn't show it properly because she had the nuk ad scheduled for today :unsure:
Smyths fucked up there so!
---
Imagine being that miserable that she won’t spend money on one of the cheapest items babies need, bottles, the greed is sickening to witness.
It’s beyond lousy. I feel sorry for that baby. Its needs will always come second to Scabbys needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gifted the mam set but didn't show it properly because she had the nuk ad scheduled for today :unsure:
I was wondering why she covered the gifts from Smyth's with a tote bag.

I find it mad to team up with nuk.

Anyone with a baby knows you could go through three different bottle brands before finding what suits baby. Same for soothers For me MAM were the holy grail.

Imagine the NUK don't suit baby and she'll have to sneakily use another brand 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.