Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably just want the speculation on here. Or else Hyperemesis made a return visit or maybe she roaring the labour ward down like a 17 year old 👍👍

Reactions: 8
If she hasn’t had the baby I reckon she just went offline for everyone to start saying ‘she must’ve had the baby’. I’d imagine she’s having a planned section as you know her, she’s high risk with her non existent hyperemsesis.

Reactions: 11
What an attention seeking wannabe! Piss off and have your baby Sabby! No one believes a word you say. Your a lying narcissist

Reactions: 11
Did way too much, too much eating out at every opertunity. That poor poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She stages her photos to make herself look as sick as possible…she’s just short of being a munchie (munchasens influencer)

Reactions: 13
The only sickness she has is mental. I feel for this innocent baby who will be dragged into her pathetic life

Reactions: 13
Well the pre term labour was called here day one and here we are with early contractions! How has she been over doing things...getting her house done up, her mother over to do all the sorting and popping into the salon and travelling to places to eat?! Now naturally an infection of any kind is alarming but you are screened so much how did she get to a stage ending up in hospital. I truly believe she is petrified of the reality ...she is not using the hg anymore as baby coming is close so she is upping the illnesses...likely wants to be in hodpital until baby comes now . I hope she does plan a section ...she will need that control but be some recovery for her after. You have to worry about this baby as mom is not based in reality anymore snd lives in an insta world ...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And sure sticking your miserable face on Instagram is the cure, she has real issues and I can see a disaster class unfolding when the baby arrives m. Her need for attention is actually scary.

Reactions: 14
God forgive me but she is the worst advertisement for being pregnant ever. How did she overdo things? Apart from stuffing her face with junk and traipsing around shops buying more lamps?

Reactions: 18
I'm all for milking pregnancy to not have to do certain stuff but Jesus all she does is go shopping or tell someone else where to put something.

Reactions: 8
She is so sick she is liking all these posts 🙄, she really has an unhealthy relationship with her phone. I understand your in hospital and have nothing to do but I know from personal experience the last thing I was doing was liking and scrolling insta, listen to podcasts ebooks etc.

Can Dean or Mary please take her phone for the next 6 months to a year and just let her focus on what is going to be important which is going to be caring for her new born, herself & her relationship with Dean because it's going to be a trying time 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So Deano must be backing of from miss needy, hence the drama. Doesn't look too sick. Can't understand Mary not stepping in before it gets worse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.