Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will hair wife dump Sabs as quick as Sabs dumped everyone else when she got too big for her boots

Reactions: 8
Sabby had been her hair wife’s ‘closest friend’… says who? Sabby or the hair wife? The absolute crap that comes out of her mouth unbelievable

What a narcissistic way to word it...Sabrina says that Sabrina has been Denise's closest friend. Most people would say it the other way around eg Denise has been my closest friend.

Reactions: 10
She just wants freebies. She’s either broke or plain mean. Oh and scabby, your blossom tree stories are adverts. And your back garden patio needs a power wash 👍
Is it not really weird to have a lamp in your toilet??? I thought most bathrooms/toilets didn’t have power sockets for safety?

Reactions: 3
Is it not really weird to have a lamp in your toilet??? I thought most bathrooms/toilets didn’t have power sockets for safety?
Ah you missed her banging on about the benefits of the Blossom Tree lamps, #nondeclaredad, they're battery operated .

Reactions: 7
Ah you missed her banging on about the benefits of the Blossom Tree lamps, #nondeclaredad, they're battery operated .
They are actually Pooky lamps. You can buy hundreds of different types from their website, but the Blossom Tree would never tell you that 😉🙄

• Haha
At least she has moved it from the top of the cistern to the new unit she got made. Imagine having a lamp on top of you cistern?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ok fair enough about it being battery operated, but I still think a lamp in the bathroom is weird! Same with the chair on the landing, I’ve been in the four bed houses in that estate, the landings aren’t huge. There really isn’t space for a chair. Her house must be so cluttered.

• Haha
Ok fair enough about it being battery operated, but I still think a lamp in the bathroom is weird! Same with the chair on the landing, I’ve been in the four bed houses in that estate, the landings aren’t huge. There really isn’t space for a chair. Her house must be so cluttered.
Sure her bedroom and spare rooms were crammed with pureshite(online) she is a messy sloppy witch

Reactions: 3
In her head she lives in a house the size of Pippa's

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll come on with a 7lb "premature" baby 😂

Her bump looks as if she is ready to pop any day now so I doubt it will be a small baby.

But 100% she will have a dramatic story to go with the birth.

• Haha

Her bump looks as if she is ready to pop any day now so I doubt it will be a small baby.

Well she ate for 22 her entire pregnancy…I predict a 9lb’er. … big baby, small turkey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'd a 7lb 4oz baby at 34 weeks. She'll have a 10 pounder and still say it's a premie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.