Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy god. Did she actually complain to the store manager that some aul fella was parked in a parent and baby space?! She does know there is no legal requirement for a parent and baby space doesn’t she?! The shite about “It puts me off shopping here”! What exactly does she want him to do?!

maybe that aul fella had an invisible disability Sabby. Maybe he mistakenly took it for a disabled space. Maybe he has bad eyesight. Maybe you shouldn’t be such a judgemental and insufferable piece of tit and mind your own business. People in disabled spots that have no need for the spot= fair game for criticism. Anyone else in any other made up spot = duck off shiting on about it

Reactions: 26
Holy god. Did she actually complain to the store manager that some aul fella was parked in a parent and baby space?! She does know there is no legal requirement for a parent and baby space doesn’t she?! The shite about “It puts me off shopping here”! What exactly does she want him to do?!

maybe that aul fella had an invisible disability Sabby. Maybe he mistakenly took it for a disabled space. Maybe he has bad eyesight. Maybe you shouldn’t be such a judgemental and insufferable piece of tit and mind your own business. People in disabled spots that have no need for the spot= fair game for criticism. Anyone else in any other made up spot = duck off shiting on about it
I don’t think anyone gives her the time of day hence the constant whinging and wining and attention seeking behaviour she has become, her whole identify is about what she can witch about next.

Reactions: 7
I hope I’m wrong but how the feck is she going to cope with a newborn baby, sleepless nights, teething etc. she is so self absorbed

Reactions: 6
And here comes the freebies from Smyths… imagine not buying for your new baby…. Stingy witch
Last week she shared a post for a hostel in Cork looking for a buggy for one of their service users. Scabby buy your own bleeping stuff and ask the shop to donate to a woman in need instead. These greedy witches accepting stuff they can afford to buy.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but why the duck do smyths gift these parasite cunts expensive baby items? Do they honestly think it will help them sell more tit by gifting these cunts? Absolutely appalled!!! Hopefully smyths will have sent her a blow by blow instructions guide of how to use each item otherwise the bleep will be badmouthing them on Instagram saying “there is no information out there” to use a play mat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's in the box though...a few small bits ...she didn't get the big ticket items ...that being said why are symths gifting...they pretty much have a monopoly..but there are a few small businesses around...I might shop with them even if the few euro dearer ...

Reactions: 3
She looks about 60. Scarlet for her harassing SuperValu. I’d say she was the talk of the staff room for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last week she shared a post for a hostel in Cork looking for a buggy for one of their service users. Scabby buy your own bleeping stuff and ask the shop to donate to a woman in need instead. These greedy witches accepting stuff they can afford to buy.
That sickens me and to have the gall to post asking for someone to donate a buggy to a hostel. She has no shame. Mary must be soo proud!!!

Reactions: 8
What's in the box though...a few small bits ...she didn't get the big ticket items ...that being said why are symths gifting...they pretty much have a monopoly..but there are a few small businesses around...I might shop with them even if the few euro dearer ...
She got some baby bottles.
---
She looks about 60. Scarlet for her harassing SuperValu. I’d say she was the talk of the staff room for the day
She’s the talk of Fermoy I believe and has been for a long time. To say she is disliked is an understatement

Reactions: 9
Imagine paying for IVF and then BEGGING for freebies for the baby. Tattlers buckle up the tit show is only kicking off. Can you really see Grabby as the doting mother 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
She got some baby bottles.
---

She’s the talk of Fermoy I believe and has been for a long time. To say she is disliked is an understatement
The fact that she is always alone shows how disliked she is. She’s living a sad life bitching into the phone all day

Reactions: 7
The fact that she is always alone shows how disliked she is. She’s living a sad life bitching into the phone all day
You have hit the nail on the head! She is a loner! Normal people distance themselves from people like her! I bet ya limbs has learned this but too late! She will never have a ring out of this but then jump on the bandwagon - been there before not going again as a cover up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like she is offended on behalf of Cheryl Cole this morning 🙄🙄
Such a hypocrite… daily mail is well know for its crappy articles… why has she got the app in the first place. bleep

If someone looks tit after too much Botox people are gonna comment simple as.
She’s Obvs reading here after someone mentioned how grotty the outside of her house was and now dean apparently suggested a power wash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.