Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really pissing me off this morning. Firstly the whole awareness of disabilities, she was asked to share something years ago about a speech disorder that very little is known about and she said it didn't fit with her brand 🤯 now she's all about disabilities because someone with a following is sharing their story. Then the talking to supervalu, Mikey Riordan doesn't give two hoots about the car park as long as it looks clean and nobody is crashing. It's not a law so not like they can inforce the spaces. The security guard is usually stocking shelves so the car park is the least of his concern

Reactions: 18
Is she genuinely going off on one about the parent/baby parking spaces? 😂
Would she not do what the rest of us do when we have a car full of small kids and see construction workers parked in them eating their lunch and mutter "duck sake" under her breath. Or is that just me? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez baby not even here yet ...she is painful ...no way will she be able for a baby ..I hope the dad is ....

Reactions: 8
oh lord poor Supervalu, Sabrina get over yourself please, we all had to walk the extra bit to the shop when pregnant, such entitlements she thinks she has, some people are just going to park in them spots...get over it

Reactions: 15
I think she is so bored she has to invent things to witch about at this stage.

• Heart
She met the assistant manager on a good day and he told her he would look into it to appease her...if she meets him on a bad day he might like to tell her where to go...Supervalu are extortionate with their prices and are trying to pull customers in not chase them away for where they park.
I would personally hate to be a Fermoy business and see her coming,knowing she could bad mouth my business to such a large following...

Reactions: 14
She met the assistant manager on a good day and he told her he would look into it to appease her...if she meets him on a bad day he might like to tell her where to go...Supervalu are extortionate with their prices and are trying to pull customers in not chase them away for where they park.
I would personally hate to be a Fermoy business and see her coming,knowing she could bad mouth my business to such a large following...
She really has little to be bothering her, I'd be mortified doing that.

Reactions: 13
Do all her "favourite" boutiques have mother and child parking outside the door and if not why doesn't she complain??? Grabby is a melt, I feel so sorry for this unborn child, she can't cope as it is.

It was Cariban and then mental health problems after she had Aaron and then jumped on the bottle versus breastfed babies, what next? She's a melt.

• Heart
She would badly want to get over herself. I can guarantee that she has parked in those spaces before for convenience. What way will this wagon be after the baby comes and the hormones hit her like a tonne of bricks. God help Dean!!!

Reactions: 6
She is such a moany witch. Limbs much have been desperate to even bother with her. Imagine how painful she is to be around. Mood Hoover.
How does she know the spaces are occupied by men? Does she sit in her car all the time and then men are sat in the car? I don’t know about anyone else but I park and get out when I go to the shops. Maybe the men are in the cars are accompanied by pregnant partners who are inside the shops!
She’s also not dying she is pregnant and able bodied and seems to be able to park everywhere else

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That cat just gives me the ick so much. She’ll have more time for the cat than baby!!!
Yes! Thought it was just me, reminds me a dirty old man.

Is there anything she won’t give out about? She’s clearly unhappy, she has a lot of unnecessary anger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Sabrina! She really has suffered horrendously with hyperemesis with this pregnancy. It’s glaringly clear she couldn’t eat let alone keep anything down. She is painfully thin and her face is sickly gaunt 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she say she parked in a mummy to be spot(or something like that). Do these exist now?

Or did she park in a parent and child spot which is wider so you can get the car seat on and out easier and have the buggy beside the car!

Just get your shopping delivered if you’re bothered about spaces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.