Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ is there anything she wont complain about. The packages šŸ¤Æ
I thought the exact same. If she had a porch and they left them on the lawn it would be justified. What were they to do ? Break in or should they know to call her personal PA mammy

Reactions: 6
I know itā€™s irrational to dislike someone you have never met but sweet Jesus I cannot abide her.

Reactions: 20
Has she even mentioned cariban of late?
What, never heard of it? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She on maternity leave now, she nesting and eating all round herself. HG has miraculously left her body and gone on maternity leave itself.

She got no traction on her Cariban campaign so sheā€™s moved on to feeding. Obviously sheā€™s only dying for someone to say something about bottle feeding so she can go on a rant.

Once baby is born it will be mother and child car parking spaces and PND.

Reactions: 13
Yes, yes, yes someone called it for what it is a "pretend" 5 star hotel, the view saves it and I see they still haven't changed the manky green carpet and shabby furniture in the bar.

Reactions: 12
Yes, yes, yes someone called it for what it is a "pretend" 5 star hotel, the view saves it and I see they still haven't changed the manky green carpet and shabby furniture in the bar.
That place was on my list of places to stay and after seeing the state of the furnitureā€¦I think Im good. No longer on the list.

More importantly, never mind the wet packagesā€¦look at the filthy doorstep and footpaths. What a filthy kip.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Who wants to ask her if sheā€™s going to use disposable or reusable nappies? Thatā€™ll be another rant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ is there anything she wont complain about. The packages šŸ¤Æ
Itā€™s very tone deaf of her.
How many of her followers would love to be ordering nice things in the post or would love to be gifted nice things in the post these days? Most of us are relieved and grateful to be just paying our bills.

Delivery drivers are caught between a rock and a hard place. Lots of companies allow you to redirect parcels if youā€™re not going to be home when they are due to arrive. Or, given that she was probably expecting a delivery she could have left a note on her door asking the driver to leave the parcel with a neighbour. Thatā€™s how normal civilised grounded people behave.

Yerra go on Sabrina, give us another rant in a close-up with your phone with your mouth overloaded with food. As the saying goes, ā€œif youā€™ve more than one problem, you have no problemsā€.

Reactions: 7
Just shows her neighbours arenā€™t her friends as my neighbours would take them in as I would for them.

itā€™s called being kind scabby šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
That cat just gives me the ick so much. Sheā€™ll have more time for the cat than baby!!!

Reactions: 7
Deano never seems to be there. Had to make her own tea this morning.
God she's such a Karen, loves something to moan about, loves the sound of her own voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.