Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 15 year olds pregnant at the moment with more maternal instinct and more cop on than her!

From one google search of “bottle feeding newborn”……. Even includes videos!!
20671C81-E0DA-41CB-82D0-DF39CA57D698.jpeg
8C1DE3FD-687D-4C58-A8A4-57D93C596CFB.jpeg
43BE2D93-30A4-49C5-A359-441D5A4A65D8.jpeg

Reactions: 5
At this stage I think someone needs to assess how safe it is to leave a baby in her care. She is portraying herself as someone who has been living under a rock for 40+ years & can’t do the very basics in life. You’d never think she had a baby before. She’s actually a lunatic

Reactions: 14
At this stage I think someone needs to assess how safe it is to leave a baby in her care. She is portraying herself as someone who has been living under a rock for 40+ years & can’t do the very basics in life. You’d never think she had a baby before. She’s actually a lunatic
You hit the nail on the head there though. She literally CAN'T do the very basics in life. Someone has always done it for her. Like her mother changing her bedsheets, her ex and her parents raising Aaron, she doesn't even close the kitchen cabinet doors and "scares" herself when she walks back in there and they're open. She can't even put up or take down her own Christmas tree.

She's in for a rude awakening when the baby is born but I'm sure she'll make an ad or something out of that too like all the huns.

Reactions: 19
You hit the nail on the head there though. She literally CAN'T do the very basics in life. Someone has always done it for her. Like her mother changing her bedsheets, her ex and her parents raising Aaron, she doesn't even close the kitchen cabinet doors and "scares" herself when she walks back in there and they're open. She can't even put up or take down her own Christmas tree.

She's in for a rude awakening when the baby is born but I'm sure she'll make an ad or something out of that too like all the huns.
That’s very true actually. Dean will end up doing all the work for this baby. Of course the baby will be working from the minute she leaves the womb. This baby will be one of the most exploited babies we have ever seen. Nothing will be sacred

Reactions: 9
Omg…this is actually very entertaining! It’s comedy gold!
Next she’ll be looking for a consultation with a nappy changing expert! Maybe she needs to start a petition with Stephen Donnelly about it all!
---
Could Smyths Toys gift her a Babyborn doll please? She can get practising then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying hard now for a freebie from Cliff House, let’s hope they won’t take the bait!!

Reactions: 8
Ah here is this one well in the head!!!?? What does she mean there's little information about bottle feeding a baby.Women have been doing this for years. There's so much information online, the HSE have plenty on their website, there's videos if anyone does a Google search & the nurses in the hospital and her phn will be able to help her. She herself literally needs to be spoon fed in all aspects of her life.
And she’s had a baby surely she’s fed him even one bottle!!

Reactions: 5
The begging has reached another level. Has she addressed losing her Mercedes brand ambassador gig?

Reactions: 4
The quicker she has this baby the better! I’m so sick of her
Be careful what you wish for because as sure as god she's going to be bleating on about how there is no information out there on changing nappies (types of dodies/types of blankets/take your pic...) and that she's going to be the one to break the mould.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus if I had known I could have popped over as I only live on the other side of Maryborough Hill…would have loved a look at the state of her and wouldn’t you have expected she might have planned it for when her other child was home
I'd have gone with you, I'm close by too!!!🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they had brought them back to the depot she’d be on spitting feathers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.