Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Happy to be well enough able to eat out today” What?
She eats out more in a week than I do in a month - she is ALWAYS eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she really starts on the there ie no info on bottle feeding I will crack , hope you read here sabrina ;

They will help you in the hospital

There are clear instructions on the formula box and a guidance on how many ozs for age / weight

You will have a Public health nurse visit- ask questions

You might find yourself trying different bottles as sometimes the baby might not like what you bought - roll with it , same for formula as baby might have reflux, silent reflux, be extra hungry etc so again roll with it , you will have a 2 week and 6 week check with doctor so baby will be weighed and again ask questions

As you seem to be private I presume you will have follow up there too !!

And just like the rest of us use Google and trial and error! There is plenty of info out there so please don't start a bottle feeding crusade!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Girls why is she still going on about no information on bottle feeding 🤣🤣🤣 1~ buy the bleeping aptimal…. 2~ add x amount of scoops, 3~ add boiling water, 4~ give it a good shake, 5~ let it cool down, 6~ feed your bleeping child and shut the duck up because the reality of the situation is that no one gives a duck how your kid is fed 🙄🙄

Or 7~ avoid all of the hassle and buy yourself a perfect prep machine in smyths ☺🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Girls why is she still going on about no information on bottle feeding 🤣🤣🤣 1~ buy the bleeping aptimal…. 2~ add x amount of scoops, 3~ add boiling water, 4~ give it a good shake, 5~ let it cool down, 6~ feed your bleeping child and shut the duck up because the reality of the situation is that no one gives a duck how your kid is fed 🙄🙄

Or 7~ avoid all of the hassle and buy yourself a perfect prep machine in smyths ☺🤩
And that my friends is a masterclass in how to bottle feed a baby 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the machine is the best! I'd say it kills her how little she was gifted !
I remember my public health nurse had a stroke when she saw mine 🤣 apparently they are not hse approved or some shite 🤣 as long as they are cleaned properly they are fine. duck that nonsense of making bottles and whipping tits out 😈 was Sabrina gifted anything? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminding all her followers that she is not a medical professional, I really think she has gone off the deep end, there is no rhyme or reason to her daily rants. I love the cork accent but hers keeps changing based on the topic of discussion.

Reactions: 8
Oh god she loves a cause and a rant over it doesn't she. Hopefully she won't have time to pontificate when she's trying to bottle feed a newborn. FFS the rest of us just got on with it. Her problem is she knows she's out of her depth becoming a mother again.
Why does she always wear they green colour, as a style guru she should know it washed her out. It plends onwoth her hair and skin and they all look the same colour.

Reactions: 5
Oh god she loves a cause and a rant over it doesn't she. Hopefully she won't have time to pontificate when she's trying to bottle feed a newborn. FFS the rest of us just got on with it. Her problem is she knows she's out of her depth becoming a mother again.
Why does she always wear they green colour, as a style guru she should know it washed her out. It plends onwoth her hair and skin and they all look the same colour.
Totally agree with you here,she should use warm colours like red and pink and considering she has a small frame fitted clothes would suit her more than those awful baggy jackets.
She is out of her depth as you say and not maternal.She is panicking because she knows she is in for a rough ride,she seems to have really suffered with Aaron as a baby and anytime she get close to talking about it..theres a look of panic in her eyes and she changes the subject

Reactions: 4
Ah here is this one well in the head!!!?? What does she mean there's little information about bottle feeding a baby.Women have been doing this for years. There's so much information online, the HSE have plenty on their website, there's videos if anyone does a Google search & the nurses in the hospital and her phn will be able to help her. She herself literally needs to be spoon fed in all aspects of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is an absolute dose. She will be raging when she has the baby because all the attention will be off her and on her newborn. I'd say she's exhausting to be around.

I’m just so confused! A. There’s lots of info available and B. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW

Totally agree with you here,she should use warm colours like red and pink and considering she has a small frame fitted clothes would suit her more than those awful baggy jackets.
She is out of her depth as you say and not maternal.She is panicking because she knows she is in for a rough ride,she seems to have really suffered with Aaron as a baby and anytime she get close to talking about it..theres a look of panic in her eyes and she changes the subject
It’s like she enjoys making herself look unattractive same with the eating on camera I really don’t get what’s she’s trying to portray, “look at me I don’t care I’m so real” I’m sitting here chomping on a greasy sausage roll chewing with my mouth open in my big orange jumper..

• Haha
What info will the nursing woman give her? I know it is a little trial and error but that is down to baby not liking a certain formula or bottle but it is not rocket science..... She is a tool.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.