Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for her this evening. She’s officially on Mat leave from the salon, and here she is trying to “big up” a cheap furniture/homeware store and try to make it look fabulous (while trying her hardest to pretend to be nesting). It’s tragic.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel sorry for her this evening. She’s officially on Mat leave from the salon, and here she is trying to “big up” a cheap furniture/homeware store and try to make it look fabulous (while trying her hardest to pretend to be nesting). It’s tragic.
The irony of her working with Jysk but using the IKEA kitchen hack for her new storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder were all these Insta Huns obnoxious as kids. Were they show offs, told by their parents that they were better than everyone else. I couldn't imagine myself in a million years coming on and talking about mundane shite to followers for the sake of a free cushion cover. I've had to do the odd chat for the work Instagram and I nearly died of mortification.
I have a friend who runs a business and she's and most of the day spent online talking about her business. She's had more training that someone that went to RADA but she was always like that as long as I know her, even as a child a chatter box and always loved to be out there, center of attention and her parents told her she was the best thing ever and better than everyone else. I just wonder are they all the same, is there a type.
I'd say loads of the huns got no attention growing up and now they love the attention they get from the sad people who send them adoring messages. It's also a huge earner. Sabby is cringe at it because she's a very unlikeable character. She seemed to totally fall apart after the marriage broke up. She needed the stability of a doormat husband to live her best life. It just shows how much he did for her.

Reactions: 10
I though she was on the EZ Living bandwagon? I can’t keep up with her begging
She’s on any bandwagon that gives her free stuff. The only bandwagon she isn’t on is MSL MERCEDES BENZ CORK because they dumped her fat ass 👍
When was the last beach drive with limbs?

Reactions: 9
Does he even stay there. Only one pillow looked slept on. I’d say Eddie is the only male in the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When is she due,has she ever given a date?
And will it be a section because she has endometriosis?
She doesn't talk about the birth at all which is bizarre..its like shes emotionally checking out of having the baby..

Reactions: 5
When is she due,has she ever given a date?
And will it be a section because she has endometriosis?
She doesn't talk about the birth at all which is bizarre..its like shes emotionally checking out of having the baby..
She actually doesn't talk about baby at all. No packing for hospital. Baby clothes. Gender. Nothing warm and fuzzy.

Reactions: 14
She only talks about herself and when the baby is born she will continue to talk about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's due April isn't she so really she should have everything packed by now. If she's section she will know her date already too.

Reactions: 2
I've been blocked so I'm going to miss all the gory details. Couldn't contain myself last week when she was sitting with that long moronic face talking about "period poverty" and said " I just said there to Dean we don't know how lucky we are". Then began telling us about Lidl who have sort of period donation setup.I sent her a text saying :- seeing that you crave " freebies" so much surely you could return the favour to someone more needy.
She blocked me straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I live near her and she still has the 221 Merc, it was parked outside her house today along with a small van.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.