Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I see she has a pic from the Obstetrician office up. Looks like the one I went to - the poor man if so! 🙄 listening to her! Confirms she went private also

Reactions: 6
Just checking, is this the same Aaron she EXCLUDED from the Christmas decoration? He wasn't part of that but now since she might have some content he's part if the family. Shame on her!

I hope he gets as far away from her as he possibly can.

Reactions: 8
Just checking, is this the same Aaron she EXCLUDED from the Christmas decoration? He wasn't part of that but now since she might have some content he's part if the family. Shame on her!

I hope he gets as far away from her as he possibly can.
Whatever it he is told her she'll make content out if it.
eg #gaymom
Isn't that just one big and for the blossom tree she's done no #ad ever.

Reactions: 7
Whatever it he is told her she'll make content out if it.
eg #gaymom
Isn't that just one big and for the blossom tree she's done no #ad ever.
Ugh this makes me sick she will definitely make this about her and adopt the gaymom identity if he allows her. Why did she have to even say he shared something special with me? Like leave it out and not saying what it is causes speculation among her followers I’m sure Aaron would either prefer to be out or it kept a secret. But no Sabby sees this as an opportunity for herself so she’s going to breadcrumb it to her followers. Isn’t she such a great amazing understanding mother 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think anything about Aaron’s appearance indicates he could be gay he dresses like every other lad his age but alas Sabbys post causes us to speculate. This really should be kept between her and him. She’s the biggest hole in the influencer game

Reactions: 17
Ugh this makes me sick she will definitely make this about her and adopt the gaymom identity if he allows her. Why did she have to even say he shared something special with me? Like leave it out and not saying what it is causes speculation among her followers I’m sure Aaron would either prefer to be out or it kept a secret. But no Sabby sees this as an opportunity for herself so she’s going to breadcrumb it to her followers. Isn’t she such a great amazing understanding mother 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think anything about Aaron’s appearance indicates he could be gay he dresses like every other lad his age but alas Sabbys post causes us to speculate. This really should be kept between her and him. She’s the biggest hole in the influencer game
anything for the gram! What’s said should be kept sacred. She must know what’s going to be presumed.. and if that’s wrong what could this do to Aaron.. I’ll never understand the oversharing tbh.

Reactions: 8
I have to say I didn’t automatically jump to the conclusion of Aaron being gay at all, in fact I was thinking he may have opened up about himself and a girl might be having a baby…now that would be hilarious if Sabby was a new mom and Granny all in one go!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say I didn’t automatically jump to the conclusion of Aaron being gay at all, in fact I was thinking he may have opened up about himself and a girl might be having a baby…now that would be hilarious if Sabby was a new mom and Granny all in one go!
I don’t think that is something she would be celebrating- imagine some younger, prettier girl taking the limelight from her… and being called granny. Just my opinion but I couldn’t see Sabby liking that whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think that is something she would be celebrating- imagine some younger, prettier girl taking the limelight from her… and being called granny. Just my opinion but I couldn’t see Sabby liking that whatsoever
Oh she definitely wouldn’t like it but it would be hilarious nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It highlights how little they share when she had to make such a big deal out of it. It’s tragic really. He seems like a lovely lad & he must feel her disinterest

Reactions: 9
She shouldn’t have made that stupid post. It was totally unnecessary and I feel sorry for the young man being subjected to speculation due to his attention seeking mother who has to overshare with strangers. She’s a dose

Reactions: 18
About time!

ASAI to use Artificial intelligence to monitor influencer posts that break advertising rules

All they will do is slap them on the wrist like always. Unless they start slapping them with fines nothing will change

All they will do is slap them on the wrist like always. Unless they start slapping them with fines nothing will change
With a bit of luck they will be fined. Kim Kardashian was fined over $1m recently for not disclosing that something she was promoting was a paid ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With a bit of luck they will be fined. Kim Kardashian was fined over $1m recently for not disclosing that something she was promoting was a paid ad.
It’s the only way they will change their ways. They all get away with so much in this country it’s shocking

Reactions: 3
She shouldn’t have made that stupid post. It was totally unnecessary and I feel sorry for the young man being subjected to speculation due to his attention seeking mother who has to overshare with strangers. She’s a dose
Totally agree. Very thoughtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.