Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may have come out to her today, she must be blind and stupid..I don’t know the fella, but a blind man on a galloping horse could tell that young fellas preference from insta! Some woman to make a day about her son all about her!
Ah here, how could you tell that ?

Reactions: 7
Ah here, how could you tell that ?
U are kidding me? Lol! Look at his posture, how he conducts himself on the rare occasion we see him? His hair, his hands, the way he dresses? That young man has been carrying this for a while! ( proud Aunty of a young gay man speaking) I hope she respects him and his life choices now and actually supports him!

Reactions: 6
Girls I’m having a slow day.. where did she out the lad on that post?

Reactions: 8
I must be too. I didn’t pick that up at all
BUT if that’s what that post was about absolute shame on her. I’ve a 21 year old and if I made a post like that he’s never speak to me again. She’s so thirsty for attention. What did she not get as a child that she has to constantly seek it as an adult. It’s pathetic

Reactions: 9
Girls I’m having a slow day.. where did she out the lad on that post?
The post is her going on about having a good relationship with him, spent the day together having the chats about life, relationships, Aaron's hopes and dreams etc. Then on her stories after the post she went on about what an amazing mother she is 🙄 she is so proud and he shared something special with her today..patting herself on the back for raising him to be so close with her basically. Reading between the lines I would also suspect he came out but she didn't explicitly say it either

Reactions: 11
I must be too. I didn’t pick that up at all
BUT if that’s what that post was about absolute shame on her. I’ve a 21 year old and if I made a post like that he’s never speak to me again. She’s so thirsty for attention. What did she not get as a child that she has to constantly seek it as an adult. It’s pathetic
She didn’t say he was gay, she said he opened up to her - honestly I find the assumption that he is gay, and the suggestion that he “looks gay” very strange

Reactions: 12
“I did an amazing job at raising Aaron and I know I’ll do an amazing job at raising this baby too” hmmmm, will dean have no input? It’s the sabby show!!! Me, me, me, me!!! Narc!

“I did an amazing job at raising Aaron and I know I’ll do an amazing job at raising this baby too” hmmmm, will dean have no input? It’s the sabby show!!! Me, me, me, me!!! Narc!
Does she hear herself?? She wasn’t alone raising her son.

I assumed it was that he came out too. Something along the lines of "he told me something very special today"

Reactions: 5
I assumed it was that he came out too. Something along the lines of "he told me something very special today"
And no doubt she'll spin it that it was all down to something wonderful she did :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Another angle for content when we get sick of looking at the new other side of her kitchen :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it also looks like he had been crying in the pic she posted ❤
I agree with you. He looked very vulnerable. She was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. The poor lad didn’t sign up for his quiet chats with his Mum to be broadcast to all and sundry to prove how fabulous she thinks she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s a horrible horrible thing to do. I’d never show my son at his most vulnerable to a group of strangers. And I’ve done a great job with my lads too Sabby but it takes a village. Have a bit of humility. Self praise is no praise

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.