Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to make commenters here believe they are close when we know they aren’t. That’s fine if that’s the kind of mother you want to be but stop with the pretence. Normal mothers don’t have to post like that to convince strangers

Reactions: 13
God she’s basically saying Aaron came out to her today on that post it’s so obvious. The poor lad doesn’t want to be featured why does she have to make his life all about her and how amazing she is
Absolutely! Saying what a great job she did with him....from the woman who's mother still changes her bed sheets for her. Yeah Sabby, it was YOU who did a great job! Her perception of reality is off the radar.

Reactions: 21
Sorry now if I have the wrong end of the stick. But as far as I was aware, herself and the ex only broke up a few years ago, and he is still involved in his son's life. So obviously he played a pretty vital role in his son's upbringing? That comment and the reply are a real slap in his face. I'm guessing they don't speak. No surprise really.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She has no shame. Like maybe his dad is horrible but it’s no one else’s business and by wording things the way does it tells a clear story.

Reactions: 8
God she’s basically saying Aaron came out to her today on that post it’s so obvious. The poor lad doesn’t want to be featured why does she have to make his life all about her and how amazing she is
He may have come out to her today, she must be blind and stupid..I don’t know the fella, but a blind man on a galloping horse could tell that young fellas preference from insta! Some woman to make a day about her son all about her!

Reactions: 8
He may have come out to her today, she must be blind and stupid..I don’t know the fella, but a blind man on a galloping horse could tell that young fellas preference from insta! Some woman to make a day about her son all about her!
She would have known yonks ago if she spent any time with him. His life should not be her insta content. She’s trash

Reactions: 11
Sorry now if I have the wrong end of the stick. But as far as I was aware, herself and the ex only broke up a few years ago, and he is still involved in his son's life. So obviously he played a pretty vital role in his son's upbringing? That comment and the reply are a real slap in his face. I'm guessing they don't speak. No surprise really.
Is alan his father or step father

She made the post sound like it was about him, but really it was about her. bleeping hell.

Reactions: 5
Christ. As a gay woman, if my mother shared that post with the world the day that I told her, I would have been incredibly upset. Telling your family is a very vulnerable thing to do and often they can be some of the first to know (not always, not everyone is close etc). These things take time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ. As a gay woman, if my mother shared that post with the world the day that I told her, I would have been incredibly upset. Telling your family is a very vulnerable thing to do and often they can be some of the first to know (not always, not everyone is close etc). These things take time.
She's such a narcissistic woman.
Regardless of the length of time it takes or who is told, it wasn't her story to tell, now, or ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ya the impression I get is that shes trying to be all "wasnt I great to keep an unwanted pregnancy when I was young"...she was young she also had a great father to her baby who stuck by her and great parents..It wasnt the magdalene sisters....she talks about Aaron like hes her nephew who calls in once every blue moon to tell her about college and fucks off again...for all her travelling for food theres never a weekend where she gets in the car to go to Galway to visit him....they're not close at all...
Not a mention of Aaron since she announced the pregnancy?

Reactions: 4
I think most us knew long time ago he was gay and she only saying it today. What kind mother is she? So what Sabrina… that poor lad only getting your attention now.

Reactions: 5
Not a mention of Aaron since she announced the pregnancy?
That’s not true? She has been fawning on several occasions about what an excellent big brother he will be… God Love him, he has a lot to put up with!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.