Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t have made that stupid post. It was totally unnecessary and I feel sorry for the young man being subjected to speculation due to his attention seeking mother who has to overshare with strangers. She’s a dose
I so agree with you. There are several significant things that her son could have shared with her (aside from the obvious that has been mentioned here)…but nobody here is speculating further out of respect for him and his privacy. Young adulthood is hard enough, without your own mother trying to milk the relationship and confidences shared for likes on Instagram.

Remember that time she shared where one of her followers actually typed something horrible about him, but actually sent the comment to Sabby instead of her friend. Sabby then shared the horrible comment with everyone. You’d have to wonder about her IQ sometimes.

Reactions: 18
She is such a lazy witch she should be absolutely ashamed of the state of that clothes rail and the bragging about labels still being in items….i however am not surprised at all as she is more than able to spend on herself but when it has come to any baby items all she has done is complain about the costs. Also after the state of that spare room and the fact other people had to clean it up she should be left to rot in her own tit like other pigs

Reactions: 9
She is such a lazy witch she should be absolutely ashamed of the state of that clothes rail and the bragging about labels still being in items….i however am not surprised at all as she is more than able to spend on herself but when it has come to any baby items all she has done is complain about the costs. Also after the state of that spare room and the fact other people had to clean it up she should be left to rot in her own tit like other pigs
And she’s not bothered to sort out the clothes rail because of course Mary, God love her, the eejit will do it.

Reactions: 6
In one clip she shares the GFM of that poor girl who has just weeks to live and in the next clip she’s moaning about having a migraine - her own fake illness. She doesn’t live in the real world!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s a complete knack. Where’s Dean lads? I get the impression he’s not there much…

Reactions: 6
Hair wife outed her neighbours for throwing dog poop on her patio, her dogs must've pooped in their garden 🙈😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many people making comments about her and aharons relationship or lack there of. Do we have evidence of this or are we just going on what we do or don't see on insta? Not throwing shade, just wondering have I missed anything?

Why can't she

So many people making comments about her and aharons relationship or lack there of. Do we have evidence of this or are we just going on what we do or don't see on insta? Not throwing shade, just wondering have I missed anything?
Hi Grabby Sabby 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mary will be round before Sunday to sort. Wonder what Deano does when he's there?

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she sounds a bit like a traveler…you know the way some traveler’s have a certain accent. I think Sabby has the same thick traveler accent when she slips out of her posh put on accent
That’s what she reminded me of yesterday as well. She makes me cringe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.