Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she sound posh to begin with?Its a North Cork accent...its very "country" sounding....Lisa solo mom gets mocked for it aswell

Reactions: 8
Jaysus lads… the Huns are falling over themselves telling scabs how fab her new ikea unit is… half then would break out in hives if it were in their picture perfect houses. SO FAKE

Reactions: 7
All the food all the bloody food.. I get so angry when I see her posts. I’m down 13kg with HG and another 10 weeks to go, the comments I’m getting re my tiny bump makes me feel so guilty that I’m not doing enough (cannot keep food down!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the food all the bloody food.. I get so angry when I see her posts. I’m down 13kg with HG and another 10 weeks to go, the comments I’m getting re my tiny bump makes me feel so guilty that I’m not doing enough (cannot keep food down!
Ah @N&NMOM ignore the bump comments. As long as the baba is fine, and you are surviving you can ignore the rest.

The difference between you and Scabs is you have Hyperemesis, Scabby does not. Somehow I don’t think you were having this for breakfast today. Best wishes for the next 10 weeks, you got this 👍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this woman the most stupid person on instagram ?? After the relentless food this week, she’s just after answering a question about HG and claims that she still has it. She’s truly ugly inside and out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a bleeping fool. God help the new baby for the next 20 years. She thinks if she says that she suffers from HG and all her other ailments enough times, she will will become more believable. Sabs, being pregnant is the easy bit.

Reactions: 9
Ah @N&NMOM ignore the bump comments. As long as the baba is fine, and you are surviving you can ignore the rest.

The difference between you and Scabs is you have Hyperemesis, Scabby does not. Somehow I don’t think you were having this for breakfast today. Best wishes for the next 10 weeks, you got this 👍
Thank you so much. That’s one of the nicest messages, I really appreciate it. I’m bawling here by it. Love this group so much

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much. That’s one of the nicest messages, I really appreciate it. I’m bawling here by it. Love this group so much
Awh, we are here for you…keep the head up…you’re on the countdown now and HG will soon be in the rear view mirror. Oh, and sabbby is a dick 👍

Reactions: 9
Can I ask a stupid question about that horrendous tv unit??? Where is it and is she going to be using it as a tv unit? The cushions are making me think she is going to use it as a bench when it is blatantly a bleeping tv unit 🙈

• Haha
Can I ask a stupid question about that horrendous tv unit??? Where is it and is she going to be using it as a tv unit? The cushions are making me think she is going to use it as a bench when it is blatantly a bleeping tv unit 🙈
She going to be using it as a seating area and has a table and chairs ordered…it’s going to be an abomination 👍

• Haha
She going to be using it as a seating area and has a table and chairs ordered…it’s going to be an abomination 👍
OH my god! Using A bleeping TV UNIT AS A SEATING AREA IN THE KITCHEN? 🤣🤣💀 she’s lost the plot

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.