Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusted with Meaghers Pharmacy and Oonagh for even engaging with Grabby after the incident during Covvvuuuud where Grabby made reference to feeling out of it like someone on drugs slumped down. Grabby was working with Meaghers at the time and Meaghers donate alot to the Peter McVerry trust. Very disappointing that Meaghers have engaged with Grabby again and if there is any sponsorship/gifting or whatever I will be expressing my disappointment to Meaghers as I buy alot from them in their stores. I didn't think they would sink so low.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Jez she's goofing off this morning, Dean take the phone off her. She's a drama queen. Also, Dean has a job? Maybe he has an acting job, playing an elf or even Santa in a shopping centre.

Should she be driving in that state??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jez she's goofing off this morning, Dean take the phone off her. She's a drama queen. Also, Dean has a job? Maybe he has an acting job, playing an elf or even Santa in a shopping centre.

Ah yes, she was letting us know he has a job! She’s very up and down…her mood swings are next level. But, it’s Friday so I’m expecting an unbelievable recovery and lots of walks, driving, eating out and try ons in Amari for the weekend 👍 She’ll be in her ‘happy place’ and the ‘happiest she’s ever been’ and ‘so so so so grateful’…until Monday…

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh for Christs sake 🤣 the big happy head on her this morning listing off her medications and ailments. You can see it in her eyes, she’s delighted being sick. And yes sabrina I’m sure it is a disaster having to go into the hospital, for the nurses and hospital staff who are likely already underresourced due to RSV and flu season. She just admitted she could treat herself at home, the dope

Reactions: 9
Did she not flog that shite before? Is it not the same as Revive. There’s nothing wrong with her appetite by the looks of that lunch she horsed in to her.
If this idiot had actual bowl problems everything she eats would he based on fibre. The day I saw her with the mcdonalds breakfast I gave up on any sympathy.

Reactions: 10
Oonagh is only back as she sees the €€ sales to be made with a new baby ! Post partum haemorrhage? Symprove. PP depression? Symprove. PP excess wind? Symprove.
Oonagh probably hates Sabby and is only back for the €€.

I don’t believe Sabrina has any ailments. I believe she is mentally unwell. Maybe prenatally & this attention seeking is part of it, so that once baby comes she can have some more health issues & again have her parents / partner do the work. Mark my words

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oonagh is only back as she sees the €€ sales to be made with a new baby ! Post partum haemorrhage? Symprove. PP depression? Symprove. PP excess wind? Symprove.
Oonagh probably hates Sabby and is only back for the €€.

I don’t believe Sabrina has any ailments. I believe she is mentally unwell. Maybe prenatally & this attention seeking is part of it, so that once baby comes she can have some more health issues & again have her parents / partner do the work. Mark my words
Without a shadow of a doubt. And that’s a big bump for someone that’s just gone in to her 5th month. It was said here before…she’s further along than she is letting on so she can do the whole premature baby stchick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a lunatic. The accent when she is putting on the big act. The I rang Dean telling him I love him, you have an adult son who literally ran out of Cork to get away from you, maybe think of him before making a fool of yourself daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still to come ✔

False premature labour scare ✔
‘Early’ 🧐🙄 birth story for drama so we can use the word premature even if it’s the day before she’s due ✔
Labour trauma ✔
Breastfeeding trauma / helped by symprove ✔
Return to CUMH post baby ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dean is probably sick of her tit already and she's upping the fragile, helpless female antics so she can train him in properly to do all the work once the baby is born and tend to her every need. It's unlikely that she has found another slave like her ex husband.

Dean is probably sick of her tit already and she's upping the fragile, helpless female antics so she can train him in properly to do all the work once the baby is born and tend to her every need. It's unlikely that she has found another slave like her ex husband.
Something tells me he likes the public profile she giving him.

Something tells me he likes the public profile she giving him.
Maybe, as a wannabe actor. But he hardly thinks she's connected enough to get him jobs. She lost her appeal as a successful business woman a long time ago. She's a cork Instagram hun. He would get more exposure from Julie twins. Julie could be in the young offenders with her foul mouth and general antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.