Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with the different accents and the manic laughter every so often 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So.... she bought a YSL pin to pretend she's wearing YSL coats/scarves/God knows what else.

If anyone here has me for secret santa, and gets me one - I'll stick it in you. Thanks ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So.... she bought a YSL pin to pretend she's wearing YSL coats/scarves/God knows what else.

If anyone here has me for secret santa, and gets me one - I'll stick it in you. Thanks ☺
It’s $495 according to the link ! Sorry now but I’d want my head examined buying that . It’s looks like Aliexpress 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously feck off and buy your own pram to go with your ysl brooch instead of begging.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t you prioritise and buy the buggy instead of the overpriced brooch?? I’m actually shocked that she can justify that but doesn’t want to pay for the buggy😳

Wouldn’t you prioritise and buy the buggy instead of the overpriced brooch?? I’m actually shocked that she can justify that but doesn’t want to pay for the buggy😳
Have to laugh at her going on about the place in Tralee like it’s news to her when her so called mate Randy Sandy never stopped promoting that place.

The times they are a changing for the Huns. Lots of companies are reevaluating their marketing and pr strategies and then Huns are losing out.

Reactions: 12
As if these shops need to be tagged. Letting on she’s doing them a favour.. really hope the stores don’t give them a freebie!!! I’ll be looking in a few months and if these stores gift!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She said that ICSI was the treatment that they had because of her age and poor egg quality . I could be completely wrong and apologies if I am but is that not the form of IVF recommended in cases of poor quality sperm / low sperm count? As in its specifically recommended for male infertility. So she’s either completely wrong on which IVF she had, or she’s after embarrassing that poor fella to a load of strangers but still making it all about her 🙈
Just to add there is nothing embarrassing about infertility, male or female but I’m sure he didn’t want it shared with over 100k strangers
I had icsi 5 times and I was 29-30, nothing to do with sperms count or quality, or my age, I had straight ivf once and they said my eggs were just tough, that the sperm couldn't penetrate the egg, out of 15 eggs, none fertilised, so I had icsi thereafter, I am a bit pissed listening to her "journey" it isn't a journey, she got lucky, very lucky, and waffling on about her journey sticks in my craw, not that she was successful, having been on that road, I wish everyone doing it the very best, and congratulate every success, because I know the heartache of infertility first hand, but becoming an expert after one success cycle? Go away.....

$495 to stick on a €20 coat from Penneys 🤣🤣🤣
Meanwhile half the country sitting in the cold, just makes me sick to my stomach!!!!

She doesn't need to, she'll get handed a whole travel system....🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Is she mentally ill? I’m not even being smart. She seems like someone who is deranged and could glass you in 2 minutes her mood swings are so severe. She’s manic

Reactions: 13
Lads the accent she sounds like my 10 year old when she puts on a silly baby voice 🤯🤯 she’s actually not well god love her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.